“Hits the spot ”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Enjoy every minute from the beginning to the end of time as we got there. we were taken care of. It just seems like they needed a little more personal

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Their breakfasts are terrific, especially the blueberry pancakes. Unfortunately, the service has been really slow that last couple of times that we visited.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

This place was really nice. The staff was super friendly and our food came quick. They serve breakfast, brunch and lunch and close at 2:30 pm. The prices seem to be a little higher than than IHOP. The food it’s self was really good, my wife and enjoyed our breakfast. If you have not been here it is worth trying.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped in as I was passing through the area and I found this location on Yelp.

,The initial impression was very positive as they walked in as it was a small space but it was super clean and very well-thought-out.

The staff was very friendly and I was pleasantly surprised at how good the fresh brewed coffee was.

I picked the salmon eggs Benedict at the waitresses suggestion and I can tell you I am very very happy that I followed her advice.

There was quite a bit of salmon which was slightly smoked, the eggs were poached perfectly and the home fried potatoes were done just right as I asked for them a little crispy.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that your Smoked Salmon Frittata and experienced friendly service as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. The service very attentive. My coffee cup was never empty or cold. The omelet was extremely good. The Artisan Toast great.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thanks so much, David! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and experienced attentive service as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!