“A great hand packed burger.”

Chapps Hamburger Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: By Roots CoffeeShop and Chipotle Mexican Restuarant
Description: By Roots CoffeeShop and Chipotle Mexican Restuarant
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a great place for casual dining Here you don't get the same old frozen burger patty.. The fries were a true large size and hand cut A new local favorite for me.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The many positive reviews are well-deserved. Delicious food, very friendly staff, pleasant dining area, and restrooms so clean you could eat off the floor.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Chapps Hamburger Cafe is known for their hamburgers, which are delicious, but my wife and I almost always have the chicken sandwich when we stop in. We eat a lot of chicken, but this sandwich is the best I've had. Grilled chicken on a wheat bun sounds simple, but we load it up with grilled onions and grilled jalapeños. The staff at Chapps is the main reason we visit. They are always friendly and have very fast service. Do yourself a favor and stop by for a visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The burgers are always great. Lots of options on the condiments, including grilled onions and avocado (the avocado is an upcharge, which is to be expected.). The owner is frequently there and always comes out to be sure you're happy with the meal and visit. Good options on the fries including Cajun seasoned and sweet potato. They have other items on the menu but I always go there when I have a taste for a good burger so I never ordered anything else.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I don't eat many burgers in restaurants, but I do enjoy a good chicken sandwich and Chapps makes a good one! The same cooks have been there for a long time and they do a good job on the grill! My normal is a chicken sandwich on wheat bun and extra crispy sweet potato fries and they always get it right! They also offer grilled onions at no extra charge. Go to Chapps for good burgers and chicken sandwiches. Now they are offering a summery dish featuring sliced grilled zucchini topped with seasoned turkey or grilled chicken on top with the addition of crispy onion strips! Delish!