“Great desert”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Frog North Richland Hills
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Well my hubby had to pick up some catering supplies & I went along with him. We ate an awesome lunch but I need a little sweet. So he went to get supplies I walked into sweet frogs yogurt & got an awesome caramel gelato
The best I've had in awhile. So stop in you want regret it.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Sweet Frog's has got it goin' on in the froyo world!! The best tasting, most awesome flavors around!! The flavors are there, the toppings are there, go check 'em out!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

A great little spot for a cool treat any time of the year, especially in a Texas Summer! Always a good selection of flavors and ad-ons, and always at a fair price.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

we love this place, go at least once a month. They have several different flavors each time we go, a lot of different toppings and the price is reasonable.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

My favorite yogurt place. There are a couple of places closer to me but I will always go to Sweet Frog. Love their coconut yogurt with toasted coconut on it.