Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
WyndhamUS$49
TripadvisorUS$49
Priceline
All reviews stay at la quinta biscuits and gravy staff was friendly pet texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2021

Last weekend we booked 3 rooms for our team for Funny Car Chaos. Having stayed in La Quintas before we expected a certain level of quality. This is not that level. Maybe the rooms in the pics are there but 117 is not one of them. Our room was dingy, thrift store decor, grimy grout around tub. Our teammate found roaches in his room, mold on wall and ceiling of bathroom, hair in tub. No water in pool. Another member of our team said it had been remodeled since he had been there when he was in Odessa for work a few years ago. Well, it doesn,t show. Makes me leary of relying on website pic in the future.

Room tip: choose another hotel
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 10 April 2020

We were in town to help move a child from UTPB back home after the shut down. online from Utah is just as good as Texas. La Quinta took our reservation and made sure we knew they were still open. Parking is easy and the beds were sleepable. Be healthy everyone.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Overall experience was great. Property, Staff and location were wonderful. There on business. Very nice and clean accommodations. I will continue to recommend to business colleges, family and friends. Properties are located pretty much close to anywhere you would need to travel to, weather on business of leisure.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 February 2020

I was completely dis-satisfied with my experience at this location. The room was not clean, the bed sheets were stained with a brown color on them. the bathroom had mold and rust in it. Needless to say I did not sleep well. Only to wake up to find out that the gas in my truck was siphoned. So I did not feel comfortable or safe to stay another night. So I checked out. Once checked out, the front desk person charged me for the second night that I did not stay. I should not be charged for staying a additional night when I did not stay. I need to have my money refunded asap for this horrible experience. My name is Michael Keys , my contact number is 832-641-1641 , my email is: skcompanyusa1@gmail.com

Please have someone contact me asap to resolve this matter.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 February 2020

We stayed for the night in our travels. It was nothing fancy but it was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included. There are no restaurants to walk to for dinner so we took a Lyft ride. Everyone was friendly and the breakfast wasn’t bad.

Date of stay: January 2020