“First time, Awesome Mexican food”

Tequila Tony's Mexican Restuarant
Ranked #28 of 250 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

In town for overnight. Check in peeps st hotel highly recommend Tequila Tony’s so we headed over. Big resturant with plenty of seating and table service. Full bar set up with bar stools. Big screen tv at bar. Awesome appetizers and main dishes from seafood, chicken, beef.

Regardless of how long your stay is in Odessa, if you have time, give Tony’s a try.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I love the specials from Tequila Tony's especially the Saturday fish special. I never liked their drive through service because it seemed to cost more money and sometimes not everything was included that you'd receive in the restaurant. Tequila Tony's does have a private dining room if there's a big enough group and arrangements are made ahead of time. I've eaten the Mexican food at this restaurant, but I prefer it when the fish is fresh. Prices for the specials are good and many people love their drinks. I don't recommend the fish unless it's fresh like on the days they have the specials.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Thursday night. This place was busy. We only waited 10 min for a table . The drinks and food were good. I didn't care much for the queso and the fajitas could have been a little hotter. But all in all good.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I visit this place as often as I can, and they never disappoint!

The owner, Tony or his wife are usually there, making sure you are being taken care of, properly. They and the staff make you feel like family!

The food is awesome and they have the best margaritas in town!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We stopped in to Tequila Tony's for lunch while we were in Odessa because it had been recommended to us as being a fairly decent place to eat. They had also said that it could be very pricy, so I was expecting a high bill at the end of it all.
The chips and salsa were great, we ordered the queso which reminded me a bit of macaroni and cheese (it wasn't great, but it wasn't the worst I've ever had either.) I ordered the Carne Guisada which was absolutely delicious, a little on the spicy side but so good you couldn't stop eating it! My mother ordered the small chicken fajita nachos, which were also delicious, and absolutely HUGE! I have to say that my mother, who can find anything to complain about whatever it is, had NO complaints on these nachos! The place was clean, the service was excellent, and when the bill came I could not believe it was under $20 for the both of us! It's not often you get a meal that great for just over $15, I definitely encourage you to go if you have not tried it yet - get the nachos!!!!

1  Thank kimberlyktx