“Great Mexican Restaurant ”

Tequila Tony's Mexican Restuarant
Ranked #28 of 250 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Original..
Visited on Thursday night. .99 Margarita night, really weak
Salsa --hot+ no choice for mild.
Chips, were 1/2 homemade tortillas, little greasy and needed salt.
ordered Tacos dr Durango, 3 soft corn tortillas, meat combo of ground beef,chorizo and bacon, topped with avocado & onions. mexican rice and charo beans. AAA+
Wife had ground beef tacos. homemade corn shells, ok,refried beans with yellow cheese ok.
We were seated in a very noisy section.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

In town for overnight. Check in peeps st hotel highly recommend Tequila Tony’s so we headed over. Big resturant with plenty of seating and table service. Full bar set up with bar stools. Big screen tv at bar. Awesome appetizers and main dishes from seafood, chicken, beef.

Regardless of how long your stay is in Odessa, if you have time, give Tony’s a try.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I love the specials from Tequila Tony's especially the Saturday fish special. I never liked their drive through service because it seemed to cost more money and sometimes not everything was included that you'd receive in the restaurant. Tequila Tony's does have a private dining room if there's a big enough group and arrangements are made ahead of time. I've eaten the Mexican food at this restaurant, but I prefer it when the fish is fresh. Prices for the specials are good and many people love their drinks. I don't recommend the fish unless it's fresh like on the days they have the specials.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Thursday night. This place was busy. We only waited 10 min for a table . The drinks and food were good. I didn't care much for the queso and the fajitas could have been a little hotter. But all in all good.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I visit this place as often as I can, and they never disappoint!

The owner, Tony or his wife are usually there, making sure you are being taken care of, properly. They and the staff make you feel like family!

The food is awesome and they have the best margaritas in town!