Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$55
PricelineUS$55
FindHotelUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Unfortunately the room was not in good condition. The items that needed repaired were not taken care of by the manager. We had to use the hotel plunger to fix the toilet ourselves. The deadbolt wouldn't work.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Priya8742, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Hello Gerald, I am so sorry you had plumbing issues with your room; that is definitely unacceptable. Please accept my apology for the issues you experienced and I will do the best I can to be sure that you or any other guest does not experience the same.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I had a last minute business trip come up and didn't plan on the majority of hotels in Midland/Odessa being booked. I finally found a room for one night at the Days Inn Odessa. It is a no frills property that will cover your basic needs (sleep, shower, leave). The rooms could use some TLC.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Priya8742, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you for stopping in and staying with us. The oil boom in West Texas has definitely taken a toll in this area in a variety of ways. I am truly glad you stayed with us and we are working to update the rooms so that you have more than just a place to stop and leave hotel to stay at.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The service was good. The room was spacious and clean. The toilet paper holder was broken off the wall, the refrigerator didn't work, wifi not working, no local tv stations on the tv. The parking lot is well lit and quiet. The landscaping and pool not finish out front and the drive way to the motel not well planned out. Not easy to locate from the highway. Would probably look at a different place to stay.

Room tip: Lots of oil and construction people stay here, trucks out number the cars here, the breakfast is real good here.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Priya8742, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

I am really glad that the room was nice and clean for you. We definitely still have a long way to go with the hotel as far as landscaping. I truly appreciate your feedback and am very sorry about the fridge and the wifi. I will definitely work on the areas mentioned. We hope you do try us again as we value all our customers and especially the feedback.

Priya

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We stayed here during a cross america road trip. Odessa is not the nicest place in the world and the Days Inn was purely suited to Oil field workers. The only females we saw where 1 staff member and a girl working the building who didnt work for Days Inn. I would avoid if you can. There was a road of similar hotels and this looked to be the worst of the lot.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I am very sorry to hear about your review of our hotel, especially as we are so very new. Our entire staff, minus my assistant, is actually female but I do agree that this area is definitely catered to the workers that are here in town. I am very sorry if we failed to meet your standards and I do hope that you come back to Odessa and try us again. We have a lot of new amenities that we are adding like monthly guest appreciation parties and even dinner on some evenings as well as happy hour.

Odessa is not for everyone but we very much value your feedback and thank you for staying with us on your cross America road trip.