Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$58
View deal
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$66
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2020

I loved staying at this hotel. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff was amazing and they helped me with anything I needed and made me feel like I was at home. Shout out to Heather Amanda and Stephanie!! Y’all are amazing

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Christi Patton, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2020

It's great to hear that your stay with us at Comfort Inn & Suites was as enjoyable as we hoped it would be.
I will be sure to share your fantastic comments with Heather and Amanda, and the rest of our amazing staff, who take pride in keeping our guests happy.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Best Regards
Stephanie Coleman

Reviewed 23 March 2020

We stayed at this hotel on day 22 of a trip. The king bed was the most comfortable bed of any hotel we have every stayed at on any of our trips. We had our 4 pound dog with us and the pet friendly room was absolutely clean. The only complaint that I could mention is that the evening clerk was not very friendly or helpful when we asked if there were any places to eat in lite of early coved 19 issues. The question was one that the staff should have been prepared to answer.

Room tip: All the rooms are very spacious.
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TXA97, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

We are glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay. And we do apologize for the front desk not being more helpful and friendly. However, we are not pet friendly, are you sure this was the hotel you stayed at?

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2020

This hotel is very nice and accommodating. Stephanie at the front desk went above and beyond! Great customer service!! Will definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again when in town. Way to go CS!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2019

Julie at the front desk was the greatest! She was doing what management told her and was was following it to the letter. Julie needs a promotion and a raise, she handeled the situation graciously and with professionalism. The problem was, I had a hold on placed on my debt card for $250 "Incidental" payment. Just in case something was messed up or tore up in the room as a result of us staying the one night. I have never been charged this or told the hotel was doing this. I was charged $155 for a room that was worth $89.00, but never again I'll never stay at this hotel again. Too many "Good" hotels in this area to settle for this place.

Date of stay: July 2019
TXA97, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am glad the service with front desk was great as we strive to provide excellent customer service. I am sorry that there was a miss understanding on the hold on your card as all hotels authorize one night stay and tax plus a small amount for incidentals (between $10-$15 in case you want to purchase something from the Sundry on your room charge). This hold is released as soon as you check out of your room.
I also apologize that the hotel was not up to standards and we use feedback to improve the quality of our service and hotel.

Best Regards,
Christi Patton
Regional Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

My son got sick right after we checked in he threw up pretty much everywhere we had a car ride from Pennsylvania and the staff was so great about everything and because we did clean up the throw up there was no extra charge just needed a clean set of sheets the rooms were clean would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019