Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
TownePlace SuitesUS$63
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2019

Have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions. The service is fantastic, the facilities are great. The rooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. The staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and nothing is ever a problem. Big thanks to Judith and Jill especially for making our trip run smoothly.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

Do you want to have the best hotel experience in Odessa Texas? well, look no further. you must come, stay, and get delighted by Johnnie Nealy at TownePlace Suites by Marriott at Odessa TX. Johnnie went up and beyond and did a fantastic job taking care of us last week while traveling thru Odessa, her service was so delighted we stay again last night while driving back home with the exactly same service. Last week we arrived at her Hotel after a long day traveling and we decided to rest do to a heavy fog night with visibility almost down to cero. Even do it was close to midnight, Johnnie took care of us in no time, her joyful smile, her positivism to all our request, and her implacable desire to help, just made our night. She was very friendly with our daughters and gave them a nice welcome present. In the morning we had a early check out to continue driving and even thought it wasn’t breakfast time yet, she took care of us set up breakfast area for us and made sure we left the hotel and continue our driving with breakfast on our hands. Being my self a business owner I can tell She is definitely the dream team member everyone wish to have on their team and Townplace Odessa are honored to have Johnnie with them.
Johnnie thank you so much for your hospitality, my family and I sincerely thank you. We are looking forward to definitely visit you again when driving thru Odewssa TX.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Escape20654706845, Operations manager at TownePlace Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2019

We are indeed honored to have Johnnie on the hotel team. There is no one who goes above and beyond quite like her.

Whenever you are driving through, please, stop by if only to say hello!

Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Staff very friendly breakfast was what you would expect from a hotel. Went in a little late for breakfast on the first day and they made me some fresh eggs when I asked so that was a nice perk. Beds comfortable spacious rooms. Hard to watch tv from the bed but can easily be fixed if your willing to move the cabinet. All in all it was a great stay. I will more than likely be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Escape20654706845, Manager at TownePlace Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2019

Dear Eps88,

Thank you for telling us about your recent stay. Guest feedback is so important, as it tells us what we're doing right and what areas need more work. From your review, I see Delia went the extra mile to make sure you didn't leave hungry. I'll pass along your kind words.

Again, thanks! And we are always ready to help with any future reservations!

Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

So my father and I booked another hotel based on a closer location and booked the wrong day, we were exhausted from driving all day and stumbled online to this Marriott. We arrived close to midnight and it is fair to say we were not in the best of moods. We hauled our grumpy selves into the lobby and we were greeted by one of the most exemplary examples of perfect customer service I've enjoyed in a long time at a hotel. Johnnie took our frustrations from the day and our rude demeanor and quickly went through our check in process. She had such a wonderful, happy presence, at an hour when it would have been warranted to return the favor. She wouldn't let our bad attitude affect her customer service. This really turned our night around as I realized our actions. The customer service, the room, the breakfast, everything about our stay left us very happy. This really spoke a lot about Marriott to me, I would come back to this Marriott on the chance that all the service would be as good as we received last night. I'll definitely consider my booking options a lot more and consider Marriott in that process. I want to go out of my way to praise you Johnnie, I hope your management understands what wonderful problem solving skills, personality, and patience they have in you as an employee.

If you are thinking about this location, come for the wonderful customer service and stay for the very nice accommodations.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Escape20654706845, Manager at TownePlace Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2019

Dear J,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

Johnnie is a true professional in every sense of the word, and I'm thrilled you were able to "experience" her customer service skills upon your arrival. She realizes, like too few do, that all travel is not peaches and cream, and I'm gratified to hear how deftly she handled the situation.

I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to her. In the meantime, I do hope the next time your travels bring you back our way that you'll consider staying with us again!

Operations manager

Reviewed 23 February 2019

Johnnie saw me with my coffee thermos as I was leaving and insisted that I allow her to fill it before I got on the road. I really enjoyed my quick stay. Everything was easy and clean. Bed was comfortable, plenty of pillows, healthy options for breakfast, gym was nice and clean with equipment in working condition. Alma, Judith & Johnnie at the front desk were fantastic!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Escape20654706845, Manager at TownePlace Suites Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2019

RodneyH,

Thanks for the props! Everyone on the team works diligently everyday to ensure our guests enjoy a clean, comfortable room in a safe and secure environment.

I will pass along your shout outs to everyone you named in your review.

I hope you will choose to stay with us the next time your travels bring you back to the Permian.