Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
Marriott HotelsUS$152
PricelineUS$152
TravelocityUS$152
Orbitz.comUS$152
All reviews m club christmas buffet full service hotel beautiful hotel the general manager dorian tammy lounge employees texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is beautiful, the room is spacious and comfy, and the pool is very relaxing. We only stayed a night while passing through on a road trip, but really enjoyed the stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SondraEoff, Owner at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

There's nothing like relaxing by the pool on a beautiful day in Odessa! We're thrilled we could be a highlight of your road trip, and we'd love to have you back when you're in town again.

Reviewed 7 May 2020 via mobile

I have never been treated more sincere and important and like family at a hotel like I did with them. Dorian, Danielle, Erin, and Idalise were so amazing and I definitely will be back!! The general manager was also so much help to me when I ran into a financial issue and I appreciate it so much!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank marisaa1993

Our guests are our family! We're glad our team made you feel at home. We'll share your kind words with the team members. We can't wait to have you back for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

So where to start I wanted to make my wife’s birthday special so I booked this very new hotel. I booked the corner king suite on the website. I get there and they tell me my room is not available. So I had to downgrade. They offered nothing for the inconvenience. I ate at the restaurant onsite and got a $89 steak medium rare and I got a well done steak. I go to check out and these people are trying to charge me the price for the original room I booked and not the downgraded room. The front desk girl Mary looked at me like I was crazy then magically remembered she was the one who gave me the bad news that I couldn’t have my room that I originally booked. Don’t waste your time at this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank RayRay5390
ThysJones61, General Manager at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Dear RayRay5390,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry for experience at our hotel. We take great pride in delivering excellent customer service, however, we fell short during your stay. I will be meeting with my Director of Rooms and Food and Beverage to work on resolving the issues you had. I would like to invite you back as our guest when it is convenient for you. Please feel free to contact me directly on my cell 469-441-1203.

Reviewed 7 March 2020

We stayed for 2 nights of our 4 night reservation and checked out early. Breakfast is impossible to get. You can pay extra for "Free Breakfast" in their secret room. Dinner is hard to get as they don't serve you quickly. When we asked to see the chef we were told they don't have one right now. Went to the area where the desk is and asked to see the hotel manager and we were told they don't have one right now. On our second night when we returned to the hotel there was a party in the lobby. The bar is busy and there was no place to sit near the TV's. When I asked to see the Bar manager at 8:30 PM we were told that the Bar Manager is not there. What time does a Bar Manager work, if not in the evening? I was very upset that each time we tried to speak to someone in charge, they did not have a person to speak to. Housekeeping is the Exception. They worked hard and did a great job. I met 2 people, both named Crystal and both went above and beyond. At least they have that part right. We stay at other hotels in Midland and will continue to do so after this try at the new hotel in Odessa. I guess for Odessa a Captainless Ship is acceptable.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank TobyDahwgg
ThysJones61, General Manager at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear TobyDahwgg,
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the experience you had during your stay. We take great pride in delivering great customer service to all of our guest. I have reviewed your comments with our team and are working on developing better communications with our team to better respond to guest requests to speak to a manager . We would like to invite you back as our guest when your travels bring you back to Odessa. Please free to contact me directly on my cell phone at 469-441-1203. Have a great week!

Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

My husband & I booked a 3 night stay at the OMCC for $537 USD total which was the King room with M Club privilege as well as 24 hr concierge service. Little pricey but thought for the amenities it evened itself out. During booking I selected a few room tweaks THAT WERE OFFERED OFF THE TOP thinking “no big deal if we dont get all requests but would be nice” kinda mind set. Here’s where I start the GOOD : the room is large with a nice seating area & mini fridge. Newly renovated bathroom has a great mirror & spacious shower with blow dryer included. Hotel employees, everywhere (house keeping, check in, security, bar, etc) were SO polite. Everyone spoke anytime when even in your vicinity, so out of the ordinary and refreshing. Just across the street is both Torchys Tacos and a full service Starbucks. This place is GREAT for groups, they have several indoor and outdoor seating areas as well as a pool with a cool light show, fire pits & funky outdoor seating. The M lounge does not serve alcoholic beverages with the exception of very limited beer choices but it’s more like a study for those who don’t want to be in their room but may get distracted by lobby traffic not at all like a private lounge / bar area. From 6:30 am to 9:00 am with the room we selected you can get free breakfast as well in the M lounge. Check out was an absolute breeze. Here’s where the UNSATISFACTORY starts : selected room listed robes in the room as a standard, we had no robes. Room service for food was not great. Employees themselves were good but the food was not and it’s served in plastic containers in a brown bag not nicely presented on a tray or with actual plates. If I pay a hefty $46 for subpar, soggy French toast that didn’t have the fruit in it as the menu stated came with the dish and a room temperature sandwich I kinda expect the presentation to be a little more refined. Bar is busy until late every night, not their fault but non guests getting in the way of actual hotel guests just makes the wait time for drinks that much longer. Our “great city view” was of the parking garage that we could not even open the shades all the way for fear people seeing us like we were in a fish bowl. Mini fridge was good to have but doesn’t get cold at all, not cold enough to preserve milk for sure. Also we put the AC on 66 at night and my husband still woke up sweating. I am naturally cold natured so when I can handle 66 somethings not right.
Overall this hotel was not that bad but based on the amenities I kinda overshot my expectations and walked away somewhat disappointed. Due to their excellent staff attitude I would give them a second try but far as the food, save your money!

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank BR_Sull106
ThysJones61, General Manager at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Dear BR_Sull106,
Thank you for your feedback. Here at the Odessa Marriott, we are striving for perfection. We're sorry that we missed our mark during your stay. We would like to invite you back as our guest and give us another opportunity to prove our standards have improved. Please feel free to contact me directly on my cell 469-441-1203. I look forward to your call.
Thys (Tice) Jones