Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Marriott HotelsUS$152
All reviews m club christmas buffet full service hotel beautiful hotel the general manager dorian tammy lounge employees texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2021

Still a work in progress with construction. Extremely friendly and helpful front desk staff. Very comfortable hotel... right across the street from a local taco restaurant. Safe neighborhood to walk around.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Zekec5
SondraEoff, Owner at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Thank you for staying with us! We take pride in our staff service and we hope you felt right at home here. We are so glad you enjoyed our location, and we hope to host you again very soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2020

With the Election passed one would assume that normal times would return. This facility lacked warmth and ambiance. A greater expectation was had with the prices expected of a full service hotel. Full limited service due to the plague is what is delivered. The engagement of the employees was acceptable as they are not the decision makers for such an endeavor. Overall I was here for oil business. Petroleums expected resurgence due to the election results. I will seek long term stay options elsewhere. This place is worth a visit and maybe a meal. Good efforts in cleaning from the housekeeping and maintenance team, they were visible and friendly.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Odyssey64723840695, General Manager at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

We appreciate the feedback, Harry.

We're happy you had a pleasant stay with us despite our services not exceeding your expectations. We'll address your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We do hope to host you again soon for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is beautiful, the room is spacious and comfy, and the pool is very relaxing. We only stayed a night while passing through on a road trip, but really enjoyed the stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SondraEoff, Owner at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

There's nothing like relaxing by the pool on a beautiful day in Odessa! We're thrilled we could be a highlight of your road trip, and we'd love to have you back when you're in town again.

Reviewed 7 May 2020 via mobile

I have never been treated more sincere and important and like family at a hotel like I did with them. Dorian, Danielle, Erin, and Idalise were so amazing and I definitely will be back!! The general manager was also so much help to me when I ran into a financial issue and I appreciate it so much!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank marisaa1993

Our guests are our family! We're glad our team made you feel at home. We'll share your kind words with the team members. We can't wait to have you back for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

So where to start I wanted to make my wife’s birthday special so I booked this very new hotel. I booked the corner king suite on the website. I get there and they tell me my room is not available. So I had to downgrade. They offered nothing for the inconvenience. I ate at the restaurant onsite and got a $89 steak medium rare and I got a well done steak. I go to check out and these people are trying to charge me the price for the original room I booked and not the downgraded room. The front desk girl Mary looked at me like I was crazy then magically remembered she was the one who gave me the bad news that I couldn’t have my room that I originally booked. Don’t waste your time at this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RayRay5390
ThysJones61, General Manager at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Dear RayRay5390,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry for experience at our hotel. We take great pride in delivering excellent customer service, however, we fell short during your stay. I will be meeting with my Director of Rooms and Food and Beverage to work on resolving the issues you had. I would like to invite you back as our guest when it is convenient for you. Please feel free to contact me directly on my cell 469-441-1203.