Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$139
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$139
Marriott HotelsUS$139
All reviews m club christmas buffet full service hotel beautiful hotel the general manager dorian tammy lounge employees texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

We came to Odessa to welcome our newly placed daughter to the world who we were adopting. She was in the NICU and we needed a convenient hotel close by. The property was extremely nice and clean and the staff was flexible with our situation of not knowing how long we would be there. We didn’t have time to enjoy too many of the amenities, however we ate dinner at the bar and I managed to use the really modern fitness center. The property is a surprising gem in a small town and seems like the perfect place to host a business conference or personal event like a wedding. Plenty of parking too.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

This visit I came along normally my husband stays with them every other week! I have come before and on a few other business trips. I felt the need to give a review this time. Every staff will receive a 10 except 1 but I’m hoping she is fairly new! Unfortunately she is the first point of contact. I will give her a 5 and hope she improves!
Marriott is big on sorry HUGE on service and everyone else was a 10 and last week in Austin at the AC Marriott on university all received a 10 +!!!
Odessa Marriott Hotel & Convention Center gets shout out to Alysa, Idalis, Archie, Moriah, Rey and Ashley for phenomenonal service!! They went over and beyond or I felt that way! No they did! I’m happy to know that when my husband is here w/o me he’s in great hands! (In Austin as well) bravo Marriott for finding awesome staff!
Please train Jalyla at the front desk a little more! Highly recommend Marriott Hotels!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 5 February 2021

Still a work in progress with construction. Extremely friendly and helpful front desk staff. Very comfortable hotel... right across the street from a local taco restaurant. Safe neighborhood to walk around.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Zekec5
SondraEoff, Owner at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Thank you for staying with us! We take pride in our staff service and we hope you felt right at home here. We are so glad you enjoyed our location, and we hope to host you again very soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2020

With the Election passed one would assume that normal times would return. This facility lacked warmth and ambiance. A greater expectation was had with the prices expected of a full service hotel. Full limited service due to the plague is what is delivered. The engagement of the employees was acceptable as they are not the decision makers for such an endeavor. Overall I was here for oil business. Petroleums expected resurgence due to the election results. I will seek long term stay options elsewhere. This place is worth a visit and maybe a meal. Good efforts in cleaning from the housekeeping and maintenance team, they were visible and friendly.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Odyssey64723840695, General Manager at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

We appreciate the feedback, Harry.

We're happy you had a pleasant stay with us despite our services not exceeding your expectations. We'll address your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We do hope to host you again soon for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

We have really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is beautiful, the room is spacious and comfy, and the pool is very relaxing. We only stayed a night while passing through on a road trip, but really enjoyed the stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SondraEoff, Owner at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

There's nothing like relaxing by the pool on a beautiful day in Odessa! We're thrilled we could be a highlight of your road trip, and we'd love to have you back when you're in town again.