Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Marriott Hotels
US$135
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Hotels.com
Priceline
TravelocityUS$152
All reviews m club christmas buffet full service hotel beautiful hotel the general manager dorian tammy lounge employees texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2021

We were blown away by this hotel in the middle of downtown Odessa, TX. I had seen the pictures online that made it look really nice, but the pictures don't even do it justice. We were upgraded to 2 king corner suites, because we had reserved 2 double queen rooms but they had overbooked that type of room the night we were there. The suites were amazing. They had a ton of room to move around with a living room that overlooked either the pool or the courtyard on the other side of the hotel. The decor was fancy, and the attention to detail was second to none. This place was way nicer than "fancy" hotels I've stayed in in big cities. The pool, bar, and restaurant were all very nice and decorated well. We didn't expect this level of fancy at a hotel in Odessa, and we were very pleasantly surprised by how amazing this place was. Staying here could be a vacation itself and now my family and I are considering doing just that in the near future. Extra perks: there is a Starbucks and a Torchy's Tacos right next to the hotel, both of which we took advantage of. I highly recommend staying here!!

Room tip: Corner suites are large and fancy
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

Always 5 Stars! We’ve been staying here for years. Even though it’s for business it feels like a vacation. Professional, welcoming, friendly staff. Vanessa goes above and beyond expectations. Drinks and food are top notch. Kids from Odessa came back home and built this lovely oasis.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2021

This is the nicest decorated hotel that I have ever seen. I had a great meal in the restaurant the first night I was here. The rooms have great air conditioning and you are able to completely black out the shades which is also nice.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 3 June 2021

This is by far the nicest hotel in the area... without question, the only place I'll stay when I come to town... Great facility- nice restaurant, amazing gym (best hotel gym I've ever seen)... room is excellent.

Room tip: Worth the $$$
Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

We came to Odessa to welcome our newly placed daughter to the world who we were adopting. She was in the NICU and we needed a convenient hotel close by. The property was extremely nice and clean and the staff was flexible with our situation of not knowing how long we would be there. We didn’t have time to enjoy too many of the amenities, however we ate dinner at the bar and I managed to use the really modern fitness center. The property is a surprising gem in a small town and seems like the perfect place to host a business conference or personal event like a wedding. Plenty of parking too.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple