Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
Home2.com
US$87
Priceline
US$85
Expedia.comUS$87
Hotels.comUS$87
Trip.comUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Our stay was just like we were at home setting! Very comfortable, friendly staff! Would like to see a warm buffet for breakfast again! Hoping that will come soon! We will be back to stay at home 2 suites!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Yolanda Petereit-Golec, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

We the Home 2 Suites Odessa, Team would like to thank you for your feedback and your kind words !!

We are glad you felt at home and hope to see you soon !!

Reviewed 18 May 2021

Friendly staff, well maintained hotel with affordable and better pricing than other hotels of that quality. Rooms were really nice and getting complimentary water and snacks is really nice to welcome your customer

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Yolanda Petereit-Golec, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Thank you so much for taking time in doing the survey, we the Home 2 Suites appreciate all the feedback we get !! We thank you for choosing us as your choice hotel and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Surfaces, shower doors, floors were dirty and we had to switch rooms twice. I always wipe down surfaces in a hotel room- even pre covid. But I have rarely if ever encountered this many dirty rooms.
The first room had spots all over the shower door, black hairs on the bathroom floor and dirty floors, I mean the sanitizer wipes were brown!
I called the front desk and we moved to the room next door. The floor was even dirtier, and and there was a hair on the bed when we pulled the cover down! OMG.

I took the wipes to the front desk this time, and a video also. She called the manager and they decided to upgrade us to a king 2 room suite. The desk attendant came with me to that room. YAY! I had a sanitizer wipe and a paper towel in my hand (as I had to wipe my phone down after delivering the stained wipes and video to the desk person).

The bathroom had spots and watermarks on it, I wiped down and dried with the paper towel. I quickly pointed out 4 hairs on the floor. I wiped waterspots off under the sink. I could not believe a person cleaning the room would not do these things!
Uncleaned surfaces = GERMS!!!

We kept this room, as it was the cleanest of the 3, and cleaned it up ourselves. Then later to find hair behind the bathroom door- disgusting. I have video. GAG.

They offered to put 2500 points on my Hilton card, so that's about 1/2 of a stay. I wish I would have asked for our room to be comped. What a mess. I cleaned the floors and all surfaces with my sanitizer wipes.

Along with these things, at check in, we noticed someone had walked all the way across the front check in area with muddy shoes. The next day I could still see the spots after it had been (partially) wiped up.

I would NOT return to this hotel. What's up with all these "COVID SAFE" guarantees? These room were the some of the dirtiest we've EVER encountered. How is that covid safe?? It is NOT.

Room tip: Just plain dirty rooms. Dirty=GERMS.
Date of stay: May 2021
Yolanda Petereit-Golec, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Dear Ms. Karyn S.,

Thank you for taking time in doing the survey, we the Home 2 Suites appreciate all the feedback we get in order to improve guest stays. We apologize full heartily for your bad experience but as you see we did our best in moving you not just once but three times and are truly sorry you had a bad experience.

Our Housekeeping Team has been spoken to and we took all the comments to heart and are making a strong effort to stop this from happening again. Once again we truly are sorry you did not have a good experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

The hotel itself is so modern and up to date. The rooms were huge! Came with sofa bed! A privacy curtain, a big fridge even the shower water pressure was awesome! The lounge area outside with fire pit was the cherry on top!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Yolanda Petereit, Agency / Consultant at Home2 Suites by Hilton Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Thank you for taking time in doing the survey , we the Home 2 Suites appreciate all the feedback we get in order to improve guest stays !! We are super happy that you enjoyed your stay, and that you said it words !!

We the Home 2 Suites Odessa, Team appreciate you choosing us as your choice hotel !!

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

I’ve stayed here multiple times, the hotel is very clean, the staff is friendly and attentive. The only issue I’ve had is them trying to place a hold for incidentals once for each night stayed. The first time I stayed, the hold they put on my card was six times the total cost of my stay. I work for Hilton and incidentals are always a one time hold on the first night you stay, not an incidental hold for each night you plan to stay. The incidental hold varies and I’m not sure how this hotel calculates that, but I’m sure that they’re doing the incidental hold wrong.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking time in doing the survey, we the Home 2 Suites appreciate all the feedback we get in order to improve guest stays. We cannot apologize enough for the incidental pre-authorizations, and I will definitely check into this as to why it happened and hope that you will consider staying with us again. Once again we apologize full heartily....