Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
View deal
US$54
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
WyndhamUS$54
Hotels.comUS$54
TraveluroUS$58
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2019

I asked the girl at the front desk to change my payment preference and ended up being charged on BOTH cards. I have not been able to get ahold of anyone at this hotel and now have to go through my bank to return the funds. I have been staying at this hotel once or twice a month for about a year and I am very dissatisfied with the new management.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed at quite a few Microtels and have honestly never been satisfied. So walking into the one into the one in Odessa I didn't have high hopes. I was greeted by a man named Russel, wonderful energy, incredible customer service, and just all around pleasant person. Any problem that I had he immediately fixed with a smile on his face and a sincere apology. I can not give this man enough praise. He was absolutely incredible!!! Made my entire stay more pleasant.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2019 via mobile

I’m a frequent traveler, every week for work. I try staying with Hilton when affordable, but for some reason, Odessa is overly priced with their hotels, with most well over $200 and $300 per night, including all Hilton properties. This forced me to look elsewhere for cheaper properties which is why I stayed here. Mirroring what most have said, the front desk gentleman was a real peach! Super friendly. The bad news was the front door had to be pried open with both hands, then the elevator was broke down. The outside looks poorly maintained however my room was pretty descent. Definitely purchase your breakfast and coffee elsewhere. Even though it’s winter, my room was very hot, which I could not cool down even with the windows open. For the price, it’s descent for a short stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2018

The staff was great, the gentleman that check me in was courteous and helpful. If it was this alone, they would get a 4 star, but the room was dirty and smell like pee, there was hair in the bath tub and I got stuck in the elevator for a few minutes with my daughter. For this reason, I can only give them a 2 star. And for the price of this hotel, I could get a 4 star in Dallas, Houston or Austin. They have a continental breakfast area that was ok and a pool that no one use while I was staying there.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The hotel is very clean and comfortable and is in a perfect location for shopping and having a good choice of restaurants around it . The only thing I found wrong about this hotel was small amount of breakfast items that they offered which was included in the hotel rate .

Date of stay: August 2018