Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.comUS$78
Expedia.comUS$78
Hotels.comUS$78
PricelineUS$78
eDreamsUS$78
TraveluroUS$84
All reviews nice lady definitely stay at this hotel again beautiful hotel great place to stay other hotels bed was very comfortable the breakfast area staff was friendly parking lot cleanliness internet motel linens clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021

High quality hotel with a very good price. The staff does a great job making you comfortable and made you feel like your at home with services. I would stay there again. Very clean also very fast service. My son enjoyed the breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Raji Chhabra, Owner at Best Western Plus North Odessa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Thank you so much otis551 for your complimentary review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we sincerely hope that you come back and stay with us when you're in the Permian Basin.

Reviewed 3 August 2021

Awfullllllllll horrible,,......................staff was awful . No manager on site and when asked they lied . Hung up on me .charged me way to much and was rude . The rooms were not clean and only the cleaning room staff was there. They also charged my husband's card as well as mine and still have I seen a refund

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Raji Chhabra, Owner at Best Western Plus North Odessa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

We are sorry that your stay with us was unsatisfactory but we appreciate your feedback so that we can make improvements to our hotel.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Seemed like a new place or maybe newly redecorated. Beautiful, clean, and a great stay! The only drawback I could find is it's into Odessa off the freeway - a little bit of a jog, but well worth it! Would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Raji Chhabra, Owner at Best Western Plus North Odessa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We strive to give our guests the best service possible. We hope that you stay with us again if you're in the Permian Basin!

Reviewed 24 July 2021

I had always been a customer at Holiday Inn Express until a horrible stay in Wichita KS, I then decided to give Best Western a try and found the service was much better, rooms were superb and the beds very comfortable. Staff at all locations was amazing. From now on BW is my go-to place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Raji Chhabra, Owner at Best Western Plus North Odessa Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Reviewed 19 July 2021

There is no where else I would rather stay but at BEST WESTERN PLUS. They are to me number ! in all aspects of hospitality professional in the hotel business! I give 5 stars to this hotel could not ask for more!

• Trip type: Travelled on business