Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Traveluro
US$81
View deal
Booking.comUS$89
CandlewoodSuitesUS$89
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2020

Came back to visit family, they were gracious enough to give me a late check out upon request. The front desk and housekeeping staff were extremely helpful with meeting my laundry need, even with COVID limitations. They were very informative about their sanitization procedures. Can't wait to see ya'll again!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 26 March 2020

This was a very warm and inviting environment. When you walk in you are greeted by bright smiles. The room was fresh and clean. I was extremely grateful for that considering the epidemic we are currently seeing. If you are in the area please make this your stop. Thank you Candlewood Team, ya'll have been amazing!

Date of stay: March 2020
ReplyHotelMgr, Manager at Candlewood Suites Odessa, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2020

Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel in Odessa! We are delighted to hear your feedback and have shared with our team. Each associate works tirelessly to ensure a pleasant stay. Next time you're searching for hotels in Odessa, let us know how we can help with your accommodations. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again to the hotel!

Reviewed 17 March 2020

Stayed the weekend after Thanksgiving here for 2 nights. One of the limitations with IHG's website is that you can't request a high floor room, only something close or away from the elevator. We checked in late on Friday night and the place was almost deserted-maybe 2 cars in the parking lot. The lady at check in wasn't very friendly, & when I noticed the room key had a 200 number on it, I asked if I could be moved up to the top floor since the hotel was wide open. She started arguing with me saying it was already written on the room key holder, so there was nothing she could do. A total cop out from someone who just didn't want to do 3 minutes of extra work. I was pretty mad, but didn't want to go around in circles, so I just took it.

Room was pretty tired, all of the furniture had dings, scuffs, paint missing, etc. I did like the layout of the room though. Utensils & dishes were pretty grimey. Towels were like sandpaper. Room was clean, overall, but bed was pretty saggy & pillows were lumpy. It was my first time at a Candlewood & I was not impressed. Also didn't know they don't serve breakfast at these properties, so that was a surprise upon check-in, but maybe I just missed seeing that during booking.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank gerfmeister

James, We appreciate your candid feedback and have shared your comments with our team here at Candlewood Suites. Your feedback will only make us better. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again next time you're in the area. Thank you again.

Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

Rooms are nice, the beds are comfy but the $75 pet fee for one night is insane, that doesn’t include all the taxes I might add so ends up to being $85. It’s not listed anywhere when booking a non refundable fee on Booking.com and paying almost as much for my dogs as I am for the room itself, makes me feel ripped off unfortunately.
Front desk staff at check inn was unpleasant too. Will not return here.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anouschkar
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Odessa, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

Hello Anouschkar,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am sorry that your check-in experience fell short. Along with your sentiments about the hotel pet fee, I have shared your comment with the hotel management as a reference for the improvement of the services offered.

I hope you change your mind and stay with us again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

Candlewood Suites is right off Hwy 20 in Odessa. If you are traveling through and need a convenient, clean place to stay for the night, you can feel comfortable here. The rooms have full refrigerator, microwave and stovetops. Beds are comfortable and the restrooms are roomy.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GrandTour55726104873, Revenue Manager at Candlewood Suites Odessa, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2019

angelcX8539XE,

Awesome! Thank you so much for the great review.