Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$45
Hotels.comUS$45
PricelineUS$45
eDreamsUS$45
TravelocityUS$45
CheapTicketsUS$45
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Valerie cadena is a great help awesome with our room's ..she was kind answered all the questions i had and especially if needed her n room. I thanked her a million and one time y'all are appreciated alot
Thanks
RM #236

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Lizzyliz13
Miguel M, Owner at Motel One, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2019

Thank you! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Very Good Value Clean Rooms
I had a KIng room loved the microwave and fridge, The breakfast was nice. The desk clerks were pleasant and helpful. If I am ever back in the area I will stop here again. I will be back

Room tip: Great Value
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Miguel M, Owner at Motel One, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2019

We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Our stay was lovely. The bed was amazing. The clerk was so friendly and helpful. Definitely a great stay. Good deal for the money. Breakfast was standard, but ready right at 6 am. Glad we booked it. Would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Miguel M, Owner at Motel One, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2019

We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Wife and I recently stayed here. Absolutely wonderful considering the price. Cheapest through trip advisor. Clean, updated rooms, with only minor noise from bordering highway. 2 small complaints: no fruit at the continental breakfast, and the adjoining room was easily heard through the adjoining door.

Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Phillip L, General Manager at Motel One, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2015

Dear Aaron G:

Sorry for the delay in this response.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to use and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (432) 332-4500.

Phillip Lovell
motelonegm@gmail.com
Motel One– Odessa, TX

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because the room had no desk or chair. Other than that, it was very clean, quiet and comfortable. For less than $65 too! I'll stay here again if passing thru on 20. Stop and eat first because there aren't many restaurants around, at least not within walking distance. Courteous staff as well.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Phillip L, General Manager at Motel One, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Dear Guest,
I want to personally thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey after your stay with us at Motel One Odessa, TX. I am very pleased that you had an enjoyable time at our motel and am deeply sorry about the lack of a desk and chair. We have looked into adding the desk and chair to our rooms but feel that the lack of space would be uncomfortably cramped, but we are looking at other options.
I want to again state my appreciation to you for taking the time and effort to respond and that any and all comments are always welcome. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to email me personally.

Phillip Lovell Jr