“How is your Spanish?”

Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory
Ranked #7 of 250 Restaurants in Odessa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

OK, this is not fair, this was just one person who is working there, who did not speak a word of English... But, she is just cleaning etc. This is a self service place with fantastic Mexican Food. Portions are big -- keep this in mind...

1  Thank MarcinDrP

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Food is awesome (I recommend enchiladas or tacos) but service was ok. When I ordered man was rude. When I whent to get my order they forgot my Queso and sopapillas.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Went to Rosa's as it was close to our hotel. Place was beautiful and clean. But food was cooked to fast and cold in places. Not worth the 40 dollars

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The atmosphere inside Rosa's always makes dining at Rosa's a pleasure. Everyone tends to have their favorites at Rosa's, but I personally stick to about three different items. We enjoy Taco Tuesdays especially. Seniors can get a discount on other days which is always nice. Rosa's help with large group dining if prearranged. Prices are reasonable and the food is always good!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Ate here on a Saturday evening as it was easy to get in and out of off the parkway. Food is pretty typical. Didn't like wife ordered a margarita and she was well over halfway through her meal when I went to check on it--still needed 2 more minutes. If we had been told up front it would take that longer she was have ordered something else.

Been to Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory? Share your experiences!