Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$76
MCM Grande HotelUS$74
FindHotelUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Horrible hotel to stay at if you want to sleep at night! For the price I paid for the room I would have expected the hotel to ve top notch. The room itaelf was nice. Breakfast buffet was good. At night on the other hand it is horrible! I had a suite on the third floor, unfortunately in front of their night club. The entire night you can hrar the music and ppl talking and screaming. It's called the fun dome for a reason. Children screaming in the center of the lobby as they have a children's jungle gym in front of the bar. Very disappointed foe the money I paid. I had to down grade rooms so that they could put in a room outside to try and get sone sleep. I woyld rather here cars outside than music and screaming kida inside.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Breakfast was fabulous, the staff are kind, and this is the #1 place to keep children occupied at all times! Loves the indoor playground and pool! I will continue to stay at this entertaining facility!

Date of stay: March 2018
JustinDunlap123, Manager at MCM Grande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Leanna, Thank You for your review! We are glad to hear your stay was awesome!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I truly don't even know where to start! I think I will begin on a positive note. The beds were very comfortable and the free breakfast was excellent!

The hotel is dated and definitely needs an upgrade... beginning with the entrance doors to the lobby! Really..... can't remember the last time I ever had to wrestle with my luggage to get through doors which were not automatic opening!!

Check-in:. Even though I had the confirmation email for our rooms, they were not going to let me check in because the reservation was under my husband's name and credit card number. My last name is my maiden name. They asked for my ID and even though our addresses matched, they said they had to have the credit card the reservation was under. My husband was not arriving for another 4 hours. I asked if I could just use my credit card instead and after some consultation, they agreed. So having jumped that barrier, I was then told that only one of our two rooms was ready for check-in and that they weren't sure when the jacuzzi suite would be ready. They asked me to check back in about an hour.

The rooms:. Clean but the one room smelled of cigarette smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. Toilets were very low to the floor which made it difficult to get down to and up from. Rooms could definitely benefit from upgrade.

Food:. Restaurant closes at 2 p.m. on Sunday. We were not aware of this prior to check-in and it was not mentioned. After getting to the room and looking at hotel information booklet, I learned there was no room service or restaurant available after 2:00. When getting keys for our second room, I asked the desk clerk if she had any recommendations for food delivery. She said she was not from Odessa so all she could think of was pizza delivery. I decided to get some snacks out of the vending machines to tide us over until we could get something delivered. Both vending machines took my money but did not dispense items selected and did not refund my money.

Elevators:. Two available. One was out of order.

Overall.... horribly disappointing experience! We will not be back and advise others to find other places to stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank holliv61
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Chose this hotel because it looked family friendly with the play gym and putt putt indoors....definitely would not have brought my kids here if I had known what to expect. Three or four police officers were hanging around inside all night because of the "nightclub" that is right inside the lobby. All in all a much lower class hotel than I was expecting, nothing really close by to eat or to do. Extremely disappointed, especially considering the price. The play areas are ok, but there are a ton of people not staying at the hotel going in and out all day and I was not comfortable with that. I honestly felt like I was staying in an old and outdated mall.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MandieW18
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We stayed for a Starfleet Summit, Friday-Sunday. Service in the room was excellent. The buffet and catered meals were worth the price of admission, although not exceptionally wonderful. AC in common areas, frankly, could not keep up with demand; you don't want a room near the bar or the pool, because both are noisy even very late at night.

Date of stay: August 2017