Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Hotels.com
US$76
MCM Grande Hotel
US$74
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotelUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
CheapTicketsUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

We chose this place cause of our kids. Stupid decision... we will never be back!

There is smoking and drinking everywhere and both my kids are allergic to smoke. We couldn’t even open the door to our hotel room, cause men were smoking and drinking right outside.

We went to do some laundry, unfortunately someone had used the tumble dryer for some oil, and a lot of our clothes were destroyed. When my husband went to the reception and told them what had happened, he was told that the cleaning staff was gone for the day. They didn’t even write a note to place at the dryer, so that other families wouldn’t get their clothes destroyed! I had to do that!
Breakfast was good and the staff in the restaurant was very nice!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Langerhuus
Reviewed 29 May 2019

We stayed here on a road trip with kids because of the pool and play equipment. Despite the prominent children's play area, this is NOT a family-friendly hotel. It was full of oil field workers, and the women they like to employee while off duty. The scene at the pool was grim. Many drunk parents not watching their kids at all. I saw a 10-year-old in charge of a baby and they were both soaking in the hot tub, no adults in sight. The employee in charge of the pool area seemed to be related to many of the people in the pool. In the morning I saw a small girl wandering around the lobby in her pajamas and then banging on a door trying to get in. She told me her Dad had told her to go "play." Alone in a hotel lobby full of random oil field men. The whole thing was shocking. The room was fine and the staff were all friendly and helpful...but I would never ever stay there again and I do not recommend it to anyone.

Room tip: Do not stay near the pool
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Meg C
Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

It's hard work being a tourist! After spending the entire day seeing and sweating at the vast amount of places, it was so very nice to come "home" to a luxurious bed. Honestly, I could've just stayed in my room all day and enjoyed the amenities!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank shelleysc0rner
Reviewed 12 March 2019

Well first off our room was not ready when we showed an hour late! On top of that our room was not what was booked. They were so busy and overbooked that we got stuck with an outside room. Our front door looked like it has been broke into several times. Bathroom was so small that you barely fit in there to shut the door. There was hair all over the sink and tub. The restaurant was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!! It took an hour and half for us to get our food. Note we were the first one in there. It took forty minutes for our drinks to come out. That is after giving our drink order three times... and walking to the back and asking for our drinks that we finally got them. (two drink orders were wrong as well) One order was wrong, one order was raw, and we had to ask for everything!!!!! (syrup for the pancakes we had to walk in the back to get ourselves) Food was $76 for six of us and one didn't get their food until we were walking out completely... they gave it to us in a to-go plate. NOT worth it!!!!!!!! This place was not a kid friendly place. There is a club inside the lobby which wouldn't be bad but people started acting stupid. Two cops are in the lobby people screaming and laughing all night due to the club...
Our kids were begging to go home. We will not stay go or recommend this place to save our life!!!!!!!!! DONT GO!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Horrible hotel to stay at if you want to sleep at night! For the price I paid for the room I would have expected the hotel to ve top notch. The room itaelf was nice. Breakfast buffet was good. At night on the other hand it is horrible! I had a suite on the third floor, unfortunately in front of their night club. The entire night you can hrar the music and ppl talking and screaming. It's called the fun dome for a reason. Children screaming in the center of the lobby as they have a children's jungle gym in front of the bar. Very disappointed foe the money I paid. I had to down grade rooms so that they could put in a room outside to try and get sone sleep. I woyld rather here cars outside than music and screaming kida inside.

Date of stay: October 2018