Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Hotels.com
US$76
MCM Grande Hotel
US$74
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotelUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
CheapTicketsUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

By accident left my makeup bag with a value of $500 in a room I called right away and they said it wasn’t there I know the housekeeping women got it.Front desk was no help at all. Next time I’ll go give my money and business somewhere else.Almost forgot they have roaches too.Can you imagine how is the kitchen.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Perfect setting for a low-budget horror movie.
OK on the surface but there's a creepy tide of anger and despair underneath. Some nice people on staff seem to be trying hard to stave off some awful truth. The 8' granite obelisk at the front entrance, graven with the 10 Commandments, looms ominously ...

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank t4689
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

We chose this place cause of our kids. Stupid decision... we will never be back!

There is smoking and drinking everywhere and both my kids are allergic to smoke. We couldn’t even open the door to our hotel room, cause men were smoking and drinking right outside.

We went to do some laundry, unfortunately someone had used the tumble dryer for some oil, and a lot of our clothes were destroyed. When my husband went to the reception and told them what had happened, he was told that the cleaning staff was gone for the day. They didn’t even write a note to place at the dryer, so that other families wouldn’t get their clothes destroyed! I had to do that!
Breakfast was good and the staff in the restaurant was very nice!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Langerhuus
Reviewed 29 May 2019

We stayed here on a road trip with kids because of the pool and play equipment. Despite the prominent children's play area, this is NOT a family-friendly hotel. It was full of oil field workers, and the women they like to employee while off duty. The scene at the pool was grim. Many drunk parents not watching their kids at all. I saw a 10-year-old in charge of a baby and they were both soaking in the hot tub, no adults in sight. The employee in charge of the pool area seemed to be related to many of the people in the pool. In the morning I saw a small girl wandering around the lobby in her pajamas and then banging on a door trying to get in. She told me her Dad had told her to go "play." Alone in a hotel lobby full of random oil field men. The whole thing was shocking. The room was fine and the staff were all friendly and helpful...but I would never ever stay there again and I do not recommend it to anyone.

Room tip: Do not stay near the pool
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Meg C
Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

It's hard work being a tourist! After spending the entire day seeing and sweating at the vast amount of places, it was so very nice to come "home" to a luxurious bed. Honestly, I could've just stayed in my room all day and enjoyed the amenities!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank shelleysc0rner