Americas Best Value Inn And Suites- Odessa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Parkway Inn(Odessa)
Motel One(Odessa)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights.It was a pleasant stay.Decent Hotel. Staff is helpful & pleasant.Beds are comfortable & washroom has all basic amenities. Near to Airport so travelling is also easy.Overall in low or tight budget its good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Everyone on the staff were pleasant especially the front desk. I also like the different types of lighting that were available. The one negative that I can think that don’t have a bar & pool, but in low budget they are providing all basics will highly recommend to my friends and family. At check in they upgraded us to a suite on bottom floor. After checking out, my fiancée thought she left her make-up kit in the room. When I called the desk, the desk man personally went up and checked for me. The room was great, too: good bed, great shower. Nice free breakfast/ wifi.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed for a week alongwith my wife.Location for the shopping, and the resturants in the area provide a large selection for dining. Everything is within walking distance which adds to the convinence. I was looking for a nice place to stay without spending too much. This hotel was it. It is not your Sheraton or Marriott but they offered what I needed (Internet, Free Breakfast and Free Parking) everything was close by. The front office staff and other staff was very friendly. Thanks to all of them for making us comfirtable all the time.

Room Tip: 527 doble suite
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Hi, my name is Ronald Gonzales – am staying in this hotel along with my family since last week of june’2014 till today – Am writing this review, I think anybody can understand that if am staying in this hotel since so long there could be a reason that now this property become my home almost. Everyday I go for a work early in the morning but before I leave hotel I always take a fresh continental breakfast in lobby with fresh juices etc. And when I cm back by 6pm approx.in the evening- I really appreciate the guy name “SAN” who is always smiling on his face & welcome me like a new guest everyday. And when I entered in my room it look like new always as house keeping staff everyday service it.AC works so good that sometime I used to make temperature very low at night. As am staying in a suite both LCD tv’s and big fridge and kitchen make it easy for me for my daily needs. King size bed is very comfortable.24 hr hot and cold storage of water makes it sense. And anything if you required at late hour you can collect the same from 24 hr front desk help. A very cute and stylish considering it's a budget hotel. If you're all about amenities this place is not for you. If you want to spend less money but still be in a fun, cheerful environment, No restaurant but several cute ones nearby. Spacey street people but that goes with the territory. The neighborhood is mid gentrification so it's a mix of down-and-out people. The internet works perfectly and I love the free bikes.
Nobody is giving me anything for writing all this- as am writing this bcoz its internal feeling I got it from the place where am staying now a days. And may be one to one views are always different but I simply grade this hotel as “A Grade” bcoz am getting the proper friendly care and maintenance by all the front office and other staff. I will recommend only this hotel to my friends and family as they are the best.

Room Tip: Room no.524 and in a row are all gud
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rony G
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I went to this hotel on 3rd week of july'14 alongwith my hubby and I just can't describe you that day wen all the hotels were full and there was no vacanncy in all good hotels.we were not finding any place in odessa east.Suddenly we saw the sign board on main highway THE SUPER INN & SUITES.Wen we entered the premises it was very neat & clean.A young good looking boy welcome us with huge smile & asked us how he can help.Unfortunately the hotel was also sold out for that particular day but after seen our old age the Manager SAN offered us one Double Suit reserved suite -which was booked for someone of thr employee from thr Houston office.He said he will manage his oth office staff you please be comfirtable & relaxed.Then aft doing certain formalities he gave us room at bottom very near to front desk.He also helped us to get our luggage out from our SUV to room.And wen we enetered the suites it was really beautiful well placed of everything - Big LED Tv in each room, both rooms Ac/Jumbo Refrigerator/ 2 bathrooms king sizes bed, microwave, kitchen etc.etc. As my hubby is heart patient aft tkg rest and meal we went for a walk all around the gallery.it was really nice experience as no.of other guests of hotels were also enjoying and hvg fun. And finally at night we both hv a sound sleep and next day was check out.We wish we could stay there for some more days.Finally we can say in just short way "VALUE FOR MONEY STAY" - specially professional helping staff and location.We shall recommend our others friends in future.All the very best for all of them.God bless

Room Tip: Rooms near front desk row are good