Americas Best Value Inn And Suites- Odessa
US$109
US$195
US$186
CandlewoodSuites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed here before in Apr'14- and now I again stayed in Aug'14 for 3 days. Found Lot of change in few months. Old staff changed with new professional ones, rooms re-modified, Internet/ breakfast better than before. Rooms more neat and clean. Now I can recommend this to my all other family and friends as location was always near to all big stores and restaurants. I must say lot of improvement in every way.

Room Tip: suit 595 is good
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our double suite was large and comfortable on bottom floor neat & clean.The staff went above and beyond and met our every need. It is in a location that was central and within walking distance of just about everything: shops, restaurants and the market.We have a good stay for two nights.Just one negative point is they do not have a bar & pool.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights.It was a pleasant stay.Decent Hotel. Staff is helpful & pleasant.Beds are comfortable & washroom has all basic amenities. Near to Airport so travelling is also easy.Overall in low or tight budget its good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Everyone on the staff were pleasant especially the front desk. I also like the different types of lighting that were available. The one negative that I can think that don’t have a bar & pool, but in low budget they are providing all basics will highly recommend to my friends and family. At check in they upgraded us to a suite on bottom floor. After checking out, my fiancée thought she left her make-up kit in the room. When I called the desk, the desk man personally went up and checked for me. The room was great, too: good bed, great shower. Nice free breakfast/ wifi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed for a week alongwith my wife.Location for the shopping, and the resturants in the area provide a large selection for dining. Everything is within walking distance which adds to the convinence. I was looking for a nice place to stay without spending too much. This hotel was it. It is not your Sheraton or Marriott but they offered what I needed (Internet, Free Breakfast and Free Parking) everything was close by. The front office staff and other staff was very friendly. Thanks to all of them for making us comfirtable all the time.

Room Tip: 527 doble suite
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple