US$148
US$139
US$143
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$199
US$175
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$109
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Was worried after reading other reviews but room was nice as was the staff. Yes there were a few minor things that could have been better but overall no complaints. Had a Coffee maker with no coffee pot and had trouble getting the key to work in the door. I didn't feel fearful at all in the neighborhood. Would recommend and stay again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2015

This was one of the worst places I have ever stayed. The A/C was barely effective. The top half of the room was hot and the bottom half barely tolerable. There was a large gap on the bottom and lower side between the door and the door jam. light fixtures were falling off the wall. Two of the pillows were plastic lined with covers on. Who in the world wants their head to sweat in a hot room with plastic pillows. The refrigerator door handle was broken.

This place was certainly not "America's Best Value" in lodging.

Room Tip: Take my advice - Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2014

We came to Odessa,TX for a funeral. One of my uncles passed away. We booked this hotel @ $119 a night. Now we had heard of the price gouging happening here in Odessa due to the oil boom but dang still for the price we expected way more than we got. This hotel was AWFUL at all cost.Besides the rooms looking like more critters stayed there than people .They have very questionable employees. We checked in on Wednesday around 1pm by 7pm we had gotten our money back and called the police on one of the employees that seem to be on something. He actually grabbed one of my cousins and kissed her as if he knew her. He harassed a lot of my elder relatives including my grandmother. The managers/owners didn't want the police to be called AGAIN due to all the questionable activity going on around the hotel they just decided it would be best to give all of our money back and it was at least 7 families,. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I f you have to go to Odessa,Tx find family members to stay with if you can. You will be better off
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank laquette1
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed here before in Apr'14- and now I again stayed in Aug'14 for 3 days. Found Lot of change in few months. Old staff changed with new professional ones, rooms re-modified, Internet/ breakfast better than before. Rooms more neat and clean. Now I can recommend this to my all other family and friends as location was always near to all big stores and restaurants. I must say lot of improvement in every way.

Room Tip: suit 595 is good
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our double suite was large and comfortable on bottom floor neat & clean.The staff went above and beyond and met our every need. It is in a location that was central and within walking distance of just about everything: shops, restaurants and the market.We have a good stay for two nights.Just one negative point is they do not have a bar & pool.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple