Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
US$94
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$94
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
ZenHotels.com
US$82
Expedia.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
PricelineUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Bed Comfortable. Location Good. People Friendly and accommodating - Parking sufficient - Availability - Tight at times. Good For Business - Good for the Basin. Recommend this hotel for a quick work related trip. Good Value

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Driving through for business. Holiday Inn Odessa has all that I need. Quick access, Clean comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Better than the Full Service monsters in town. Good price and convenient. Stay Here

Room tip: Away from the road
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank TobyDahwgg
Reviewed 18 October 2019

This Holiday Inn appears newly remodeled or is new itself. The front desk staff were more than accommodating; they were very friendly and helpful, even giving us directions and suggestions to avoid traffic. There is a large, open lobby as well as a small restaurant in the building. The rooms are quite small, but the decor provides everything one would need with plenty of hooks for hanging items and outlets galore for all your devices. The bathroom is very small, but the vanity is large enough to handle all your personal toiletry items. The flooring is a vinyl wood plank type that I thought would cause sound to travel, but it did not. The rooms were very quiet and the bedding was exceptionally comfortable. Pillows of different sizes and thicknesses were provided. Everything was immaculately clean. The only issue was with the “blackout” shade which was apparently not properly installed since it let in light from the parking lot. We did not discuss this issue with the management since we left early the next morning for a flight out of Midland airport, only a 15 minute drive away. Also, be aware that it is very difficult to enter the hotel except from one direction. You cannot cross over the median in front of the hotel and there is no access road behind it, but you can go around and underneath an overpass and enter from the opposite side.

Room tip: Ask for a room with an odd number on a high floor. Those rooms will face the back of the hotel away from the main road out front.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 25 August 2019

I was enjoying my time with my child at the pool. When we decided to go upstairs to our room, while waiting on the elevator their was two hispanic housekeepers standing near the elevators also. They were speaking spanish which i new a liitle but my son knowes more and he heard them calling me a fat ass. I was very upset they had no reason to say those things to me . My son wrote a letter how rude they were and left in our room after check out. I will not be staying there anymore.

Date of stay: August 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Odessa, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Hi Lolavet,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We always aim to offer the best hotel experience.

I am sorry you felt the demeanor of our staff to be less than accommodating, I know how disappointing this was for you. We want your experience to be exemplary, the managerial team ensures that training is imminent. I also sent you a private message to ask more information about your stay.

Again, thank you for your review. Next time you’re in the area, we look forward to seeing you again and provide you a better experience with us all around.

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 July 2019

Booked while out exploring West Texas. The Holiday Inn was spotlessly clean, from the lobby to the room. We had gotten in late and left early, so we did not use any of the amenities, but the experience itself was pleasant.

Date of stay: November 2018