I always scour reviews and I’m particular about hotels with my family. This place was my favorite hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Here’s why it’s a winner.
1. Hot breakfast!! Eggs, sausage, waffles, plus fruit, cereal, etc.
2. Sparkling clean ! Even the lobby bathroom was always had dry counter tops and had a fresh (not chemical) smell.
3. Awesome water pressure.
4. Wonderful location. We walked to three different restaurants that adjoined the hotel parking lot.
5. Quite and lovely facilities. A pretty covered patio with lots of great lounge furniture over looking the CLEAN pool.
6. With two small kids, we love places with a separate bedroom with a couch bed for the kids. I really liked that this place also had a fully stocked kitchen with utensils and even an ice maker in the freezer. More
- 1 (855) 605-0320
- Free Wifi
- Free parking