“Nice little surprise ”

Volcano
Ranked #8 of 250 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I decided one day to give this place a shot after driving by it for the last year. Pleasenlty suprising. I had some sushi which was good, pad thai, also good. Price is pretty steep. But they all are out here..

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were headed to the movies we stopped in for a quick bite. We arrived about 5:30 pm has to sit out doors because there was a 20 minute wait to sit indoors. The service was good. Only complaint is having to sit outdoors at 530 in the afternoon in West Texas.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I like the salad with ginger dressing. Lots of choices. Healthy eating and well presented dishes. Sushi or hibachi. My favoritte is teriyaki.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this place! The Jalapeño octopus is awesome and you’d enjoy a spicy flavor on this dish! My favorite dish is the lobster roll ☺️, it’s always mouth watering! We tried the angel roll today, it was fresh and clean, just perfect to please your appetite!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Our sushi was very fresh and served quickly! We’re only passing through Odessa, or we’d definitely be coming back!

Been to Volcano? Share your experiences!