Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
View deal
Hotels.com
US$59
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$59
eDreams
WyndhamUS$59
All reviews indian restaurant indoor swimming pool putt putt course my favorite place diamond member short notice enjoyed my stay definitely stay here again a great stay up to date clean rooms home away from home bed was comfortable sumit whirlpool summit lopez
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2020

We only stayed one night and booked through Hotels.com. When I arrived they were ready for me, answered all my questions and made accomodations we needed as my wife is handicapped. There were zero problems, The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and neat and the bed was big and comfortable. There is a train that runs near the motel, but I sleep like the dead so that wasn't a problem. The only thing that was of was the remote to the TV didn't work. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Other at Ramada by Wyndham Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

847bjohnson,

accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to serving you again

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

I can't express how great the room and staff are at this Ramada. Awesome room for a romantic getaway with your significant other! The price for the services offered couldn't be better. They get a "job well done" from me.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi B7878AHmariop,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. We will happily share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2020

Out of 11 hotels on our 15 day trip, this was the only one that I would not stay at again. We stayed here as it was close to where we wanted to be and the rates were jacked for others due to T-giving I guess. I have nothing good to say about this place except we left it. The door would not open to our ADA room. Got the desk clerk and he said here let me show you how to giggle the door handle to open it. The cards are good... WHY do I have to do this to get into a room? The a/c unit was filthy. The grounds were dirty. The door's threshold was loose. The phone did not work. the bed frame squeaked. the furniture was dusty and in bad repair. Shower fixtures were askew. one bath towel for two people ( but we did not shower) the Handrails in the shower had old dried up soap on them. Hair dryer does not work and the outlet by the sink was intermittent. Red spots on the wall - mud or blood? Both the evening guy and a.m. guy were unfriendly. We did not eat there as we were afraid to. The a.m. guy instead of being at the desk was outside the eating area "guarding it". This place was not worth $50. At night, the a.c. was quite noisy and that combined with all the people dumping trash at the bin by our room made for a horrible nights sleep. My husband kept his 9mm on the nightstand, something he does not normally do.

Room tip: Book somewhere else. I have never said this before.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank 02corvette
RamadaOdessaNearUTPB, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2020

Dear Customer,
Please accept our sincere apology for your experience at our hotel during your stay, Please be advised that this is not normal for us to receive so many complaints about our room or services. I have addressed each and every complaint to the concerned department and got them corrected right away so our next customers would have a better experience. Kindly come back and stay with us again for a better experience.
Yours Truly,
Management

Reviewed 11 December 2019

The front desk kept harassing us to leave after we told the front desk guy we were on our way.... he still kept on knocking and knocking seemed more like he was just nosey af and wanted to hear what was going on it was creepy. The breakfast is terrible also.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Erin,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in
our hotel. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let
you know that your voice is extremely important to us. We already informed the management about this for necessary actions. We value our customers well and we apologize for mistake of the clerk. We assure you that this is not to happen again. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again. Thank you for raising your concerns with us.

Reviewed 29 November 2019

Everyone there is really nice. Indian restaurant there is great. Rooms were clean. Will definitely stay there again . Check in was easy. The indoor pool and workout room was very convenient too. Overall experience was a good one.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaOdessaNearUTPB, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Odessa Near University of Texas Permian, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2019

Thank you very much for your kind compliment about our hotel and restaurant, please come back and see us again.
sincerely