Lowest prices for your stay
US$46
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Booking.comUS$46
Priceline
Official SiteUS$46
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2018

No breakfast but for a no frills hotel in a boom area, the value as good. The only draw back was the mattresses. They were new but lacked any kind of support. .................... . .. . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Surprised by a nice pool and patio area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Odessa for 1 night. For the price I paid, $130.00, you would think there would be more than just a bed, TV and table. NO fridge or microwave. I'm traveling from Pennsylvania and been staying in hotels all week and they were less monetarily but had more amenities. I will NEVER EVER stay in a Motel 6 again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Paul, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

If you like not having a pillow to sleep on, then this is the place to stay. The first night, I only had 1 pillow and the next day my one pillow was GONE. They said they were OUT of pillows. I made them find me some and she said I could have one that was DIRTY. I was outraged. They then went and bought me a pillow at Walmart.
The beds are very uncomfortable. Toilet paper was scarce and took forever to get some more to my room. The front desk doesnt know how to program keys. I went back 3 times and they kept programming it to the wrong room. There was no door to my restroom. Never staying here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Odessa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Kelly, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Husband and I stayed 3 nights over Thanksgiving. First room we were given was clean but the heater didn’t work. We went to the office and were in a different room in about 5 mind or less with no fuss at all. Room was clean and bathroom also. Bed was form but comfy. Only issue we had with noise was with oil field workers heating up their diesel trucks in the morning and slamming truck doors, but nothing the hotels fault, that’s just West Texas normal.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I only stayed here because it was getting late and I had to take a break from driving from Dallas. While one does not expect much from motel 6, this one is quite dated and in need of some updating. The room itself is basic but tolerable for one night. Normally I plan my hotel/motel stays but like I said I was in need of a break. If you are planning an over nite in Odessa, for the price you pay for this motel (I paid $84), you can get a nicer one only a few miles away.

Room tip: I would get upstairs room as not to hear as much noise from people outside.
Date of stay: November 2017