Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$93
All reviews room was clean nice staff stayed one night great night desk clerk motel interstate sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2019

This seemed a bit newer than the Ft Stockton one. It was cleaner, nicer rooms and a slightly better breakfast. Once again just a quick stop on a long distance trip. So a nice shower and bed and quick breakfast is what we needed and it fit the bill.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 15 September 2019

Quality Inn was about what you would expect for budget hotel. The bed is the most important thing to me and this place's bed was below average. There was no consideration for gluten free alternatives... only sugary breads and fake scrambled eggs. This is what I do like about LaQuinta... beds are good there. Room was small but adequate,

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 1 August 2019

Friendly staff that is giving it their best effort to nurse an aging property. Rooms have been updated and were a pleasant surprise. The sink area was separate from the shower and toilet which allowed two people to get ready at the same time. The breakfast was adequate. Pool looked inviting, and the property was quiet. If I ever find myself in Ozona again, I would consider this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Quality Inn recently and was appalled to find a room full of bugs. There were cobwebs, spiders, and crickets inside of the room, as well as two beetles I found when I removed the covers of my bed. All of the corners of the room were filthy and looked like they had not been cleaned in a long time.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2019

This location is right off the highway. It was clean , safe and comfortable for the night with a diner and gas station nearby for getting on the road the next day. We woudl stay again if traversing the Great State of Texas and needing to get off the road near this lcoation.

Room tip: ask for room not facing the highway
Date of stay: March 2019