Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Quality
US$88
Trip.com
US$87
Expedia.comUS$88
PricelineUS$88
Lol.travelUS$101
All reviews waffles fit the bill sausage comfortable bed texas stop motel sleep plank flooring semi road hallway cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2021

This place was super clean. It had the most comfortable bed! When you are driving across Texas it is a great place to stop for the night. The room isn't fancy but it is very clean. Most importantly the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was nice and the breakfast was good. There were many goodies that you were able to take on the road with you.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

We selected this hotel because no other hotel in the area accepted pets.

Our 1st stay was good. The front desk was very pleasant. She gave us a room on the back side of the hotel. The room wasn't great but it also wasn't awful.

The 2nd stay on our way back to Arizona was miserable. The front desk clerk was ok not very personable. Again we were in the back side of hotel. The room was probably not cleaned properly due to the fact we both ended up with major sinus headaches. When I went to get some aspirin at the front desk. I mentioned to the clerk about the headaches and how last week our room was fine. She basically blew me off and charges me $5+ for 4 packets of Advil. We kept the door.open until it was time to go to sleep.

Next time traveling with my dogs in need of a hotel I will plan a little bit better and stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank AlwaysSunnyTravel
Reviewed 21 May 2020

Still during restricted travel due to the virus, this place was open and served limited breakfast which was a blessing! I had a blown out tire and had to stay overnight until tire shop was open to replace. The access can be challenging depending on where you are. The property is next to the freeway, but if you are coming from the west, I had to go around.
The room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. Everything you would expect, mini frig, a/c, TV, etc. The young woman at check in was really nice, in the morning it was different staff who was also nice. As you can imagine, it wasn't busy as not a lot of people are traveling now (May 2020) They do not have an elevator to the second floor. Plenty of uncovered parking.
Ozona is a cute town, not a lot of restaurant choices, especially after 8:00 on Sunday. I would definitely recommend this property.

Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed one night while traveling cross country. It was convenient to the interstate.
The front desk was professional and friendly. Breakfast was typical fare and was hot and plentiful. The room was very clean.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were driving across country. We had driven through the night and around 7am decided to stop and get some sleep. The desk lady was extremely helpful and found us a room. She pointed out that complimentary breakfast was still available- we loaded up on yummy waffles and then fell asleep on the comfiest bed. Will definitely stop here again when driving through Texas.

Date of stay: October 2019