“Too expensive...”

Hillcrest Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Ozona
Reviewed 25 June 2016

This place was fine and accepts pets. Ground level rooms make entrance and exit points easy and parking is right in front of each room. My only problem was the price. It was high. Room was clean. I stayed here and ate down the road at the Hitchin Post Steak House, which was convenient. Empty lot next door is good for large motor homes.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Nice helpful staff, beds very comfortable, rooms nice size, fridge raidr, microwave and coffee pot, adequate supplies, limited breakfast. Good stop for passing through. Two restaurants nearby. I would not recommend this as a vacation stop but as a passing through stop

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Betty J
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Small single rooms. Got in late on my motorcycle needed just a couple hour nap and a shower. Gave me a nice discount since i was only there for 5 hr. Can't say it was the hilton but when on a bike it was great and the a/c worked perfectly.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2014

The parking lot was being repaved during my stay and I have a feeling that other improvements have taken place recently. The room was clean, comfortable, and nicely furnished. I didn't do any comparison shopping but, at nearly $100 for one person, the rate was higher than I expected.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was very pleased with my stay. My company pays for my hotel rooms so I called Best Western and they were sold out then I called Holiday Inn and they to were sold out I asked who they recommended and they told me the Hillcrest Inn and Suites. I had my secretary call the Hillcrest Inn and reserve me a room, the gentleman told her that they had two rooms left both non-smoking, and I got the last King. The hotel is conveniently located off of I-10 so it was very easy to find and they are walking distance to the only Steak house in town and also the dollar store which I went to both. The man at the desk was very informative about close restaurants nearby, I didn't feel like Mexican food I just had that the night before so I walked to the steak house which was very good and I even watched a basketball game at the bar. I thought maybe the traffic would be loud but to my surprise I didn't hear a thing I slept great almost missed the breakfast! I had a waffle which I haven't had in years and ate a fresh banana and an orange as well. The lady in the office said to help myself to an apple and cereal. But I had a bagel instead and took the apple for later. I was surprised with how clean the room and how quite the location was because it is close enough to the Interstate but far enough not to hear the traffic. I told my secretary if I every have to stay in that part of Texas again that this is the place I would like to stay at again.

Room Tip: great location to stay at if you want walking distance to restaurants and a small store.