“First Time Here, Going Back!”

Thanh Phuong Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 259 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Located in a strip mall, but the decor is warm & inviting. Vietnamese egg rolls are very good--crispy, yet chewy--great contrast in textures. I much prefer them over Chinese-style egg rolls. If you like Viet flat rice soft noodles, then Hu Tieu Xao Bo stir fried with thinly sliced beef is a must try. They offer Chinese, but when I find Vietnamese this good, I'll take it over Chinese any day. Returning soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

This is our favorite restaurant!! The food is the best and service is perfect. If you can't make up your mind they will help you choose and explain each item. Never had anything I didn't just love.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

Nice menu with lots of great meals - well worth a stop next time your in the mood for Vietnamese... Serving size and quality were excellent

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We found this place while looking for Pho. My family had the soup and they both liked it. I ordered Fillet in Garlic sauce and that was wonderful. They make it with red snapper. I had both family members kept taking from my plate. I really recommend this place and will definitely come back.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

You must try the deeped fried rabbit. How often can you get that for a meal? It is about $20 at dinner, but worth the visit and the meal. The sweet sticky rice that comes with it is great too. I've eaten here for many years and this is my new favorite. Other than that, I like their vermicelli.