“Soup ”

Thanh Phuong Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 259 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

I love this place! I always order the Vietnamese soup and spring rolls. So good! I also have had their rabbit dish which is delicious.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

My wife and I order take out here 4-5 times a year, we just love it. They have both a Vietnamese as well as Chinese menu. We really like the seared pork lettuce wraps, but the venison carpaccio is fabulous. Cozy little restaurant but really good food.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Located in a strip mall, but the decor is warm & inviting. Vietnamese egg rolls are very good--crispy, yet chewy--great contrast in textures. I much prefer them over Chinese-style egg rolls. If you like Viet flat rice soft noodles, then Hu Tieu Xao Bo stir fried with thinly sliced beef is a must try. They offer Chinese, but when I find Vietnamese this good, I'll take it over Chinese any day. Returning soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

This is our favorite restaurant!! The food is the best and service is perfect. If you can't make up your mind they will help you choose and explain each item. Never had anything I didn't just love.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

Nice menu with lots of great meals - well worth a stop next time your in the mood for Vietnamese... Serving size and quality were excellent