“Not bad BBQ”

Dickey's BBQ
Ranked #540 of 935 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 January 2016

Clean place with friendly staff.good food at a reasonable price..bring the family and look online for coupons..come early for dinner

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Its your basic BBQ restaurant. You go through the line and order your meet and serve yourself with the sides. The brisket and the sides are good. This is basic food, so do not expect gourmet.

They do have a soft swirl ice cream machine for a free desert.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

I am very disappointed in Dickey's BBQ. They can't get the orders right. I am so sick and tired of fast food places that can't get a simple order right. And the uneducated people working for minimum wage at fast food restaurants want a raise to the minimum wage? I say we lower it so they get paid by the same standards of customer service of which they are providing. I am very disappointed in Dickey's BBQ and the low level of employees they have representing them.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We thought that we would do something nice for our office team and order lunch for everyone. We got everyone's order, typed it up and tried to order online. It was really not possible unless everyone ordered the same sandwich or the same sides. There was no way to order everyone's order online so I went to the restaurant and handed them the typed order. The first guy told me that I needed to wait for his boss. The second guy seemed upset that he was handed an order for 12 people. When I returned to the office with lunch and found out that it wasn't what was ordered I gave one of our team my lunch and got chinese. So, I am not really sure how lunch was from Dickies.

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

The location needs some updating, but besides that the food is good. It seems like it's more expensive here but I can't be sure.