“Oh Lordi Merci! Backed Potato With Pork”
Review of Dickey's BBQ

Dickey's BBQ
Ranked #542 of 942 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Every time we go eat at Dickey's I think about switching over to getting a meat plate, but then when we arrive and I see that huge backed potato, and that delicious/scrumptious pork or beef I once again order the potato with everything on it. Be sure to grab the fixin's. Pickles, peppers, onions, and a spicy sauce. You will never be sorry eating here!

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

The food is good. The people are friendly. On .y visit my order got pretty screwed up. The staff immediately fixed it once I pointed it out. They went over board on making it right. So I was completely satisfied by the end of the meal. Will be going back.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Decent BBQ place for what is now a chain. Brisket was very good and sauce was outstanding. Decent sides. I miss the cheese wheel but still good.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

I also tap into the Weds nite Brisket Sandwich special for $3.99 as well.
The daily special is $8.99, but is a good deal. You get one meat, 2 sides and a drink. I personally love their spicy bbq sauce.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Was pushed through the food line like cattle the staff barely looking or listening. I never got the two sides that went with my plate. When u went back to the staff after being dumped from the line, I told them. Their response to me not getting my sides was, "that's OK sir" ??? What the heck does that mean?
Won't be going here or any other Dickeys BBQ again.