“Good food but very expensive for what you were given.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Patrizio Restaurant Incorporated
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Patrizio is the perfect destination for any occasion. Enjoy an enticing selection of savory pasta dishes, appetizers, delicious house specialties and delectable desserts. Authentic Italian cuisine and an inviting atmosphere make everyday a special occasion at Patrizio. Our catering options also make lunch, dinner or party planning easier!
Reviewed 29 August 2015

I used a Groupon to go here 2 days ago with my daughter.

The food, ambience and service were good but, they are very expensive for my budget. I had the tomato, basil, angle hair pasta and it was delicious and fresh. There was no salad! My daughter had lasagna and it was excellent too. They gave us bread and no real dipping sauce, only olive oil and no salad was included. I was disappointed in that. Our waitpeople were very nice and we got good service.They served average sized portions.
We got those two items with water and nothing else and our bill was $6.79 plus a $6 tip with a $25 Groupon. It was too expensive for me even with a Groupon. Do the math and that comes out to $37.79 for two people eating bareboned.
If you are NOT on a budget, I would say Patrizio's is great for the food. For that kind of money, I think you should expect more.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

This was my second try at this restaurant. The first was a few years ago and I thought that I had been unimpressed due to the fact I was with my ex-wife. No, I was not impressed due to the fact it is just average Italian fare. I had eggplant paramagana which I asked to be somewhat crusted and it came out mushy. The red sauce on the spaghetti side dish was totally unimpressive. I feel, for the prices charged, I should be satisfied with the meal.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

We went recently after being long time patrons of the Highland Park location. A very good spinach and chicken salad and also the chicken and sausage cannelloni,

The negative was the calamari. Badly over fried. Not appealing.

Good service.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

We went for Bellini fest and we were shocked to see that on a Friday night it was about 10percent full at 6 pm, the bar was also slow. We think we know why, the service at the bar was dismal. No smiles, slow order taken, asked for water twice. We also ordered the portobello mushroom fries, 4 small dried up pieces for $5. This is not what it used to be. We will not be back again, this is how restaurants go out of business.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

I moved, so I hadn't been to this place in about a year. It always has great Italian food. Not on the menu? No big deal, just tell your server what you want. Ari, the bartender, is always wonderful. All through July, $1 bellini's.