“Amazing Experience ”

Rollin' Tide Boil Co.
Ranked #12 of 85 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Description: Rollin' Tide Beach Boils & Bonfires is the Original onsite provider of Low Country Shrimp & Crab Boils for North Padre Island & Port Aransas Beaches. We bring all the delicious fixings for a Traditional Low Country Shrimp Boil right to the Backyard of your Home, Vacation Property, OR... even your favorite Beach Spot!! We cook on location in our Boiling Pot to give you a unique dining experience.
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We found Rollin’ Tide Boil on FB and we are so glad we did. The set up was awesome and the food from the boil to the s’mores rocked! I would definitely use again! This is a must try if you are ever in Port A!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We had the pleasure yesterday of hosting a shrimp boil at our home in Corpus Christi put on by Rollin' Tide Boil. Shawn and Kassie were an adorable team that provided everything, even the trash can and a boom box that played my requested Jimmy Buffet music. The shrimp boil was delious. Each ingredient cooked and spiced perfectly. I can hardly wait to host with them again and take advantage of some of their add ones such as live music and games.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

You can’t book with Rollin’ Tide Boil Co. fast enough! I did a google search for food while we were in Port A for spring break and totally lucked out finding them. I talked to Kassie on the phone and she was very professional and pleasant to deal with. She answered all questions and explained their services in detail. I was sent a quote with all the options we had discussed previously and immediately called back to set it up. We had the best time with them by far out of everything we did in Port A. Shawn and Kassie had everything setup and ready when we got there. Walking up to chairs, tiki torches, and a fire on the beach exclusively for you is a memory well worth having. We didn’t lift a finger unless it was to eat or drink, they took care of it all. Food was ready within minutes of arriving and it was amazing, best boil we had in Port A period. We ate till we were stuffed! They also brought smores and key lime pie smores for dessert, which were amazing as well. Every dinner I eat from here on I’m going to picture how much better it would be if I were sitting by a fire beachside. It just won’t compare. Shawn and Kassie are just good people and I’m so happy we took a chance and booked our evening with them. Port A didn’t exactly provide a great experience for us but this made our entire trip worth it. We WILL be back to make more memories with them in the future with our family and friends. I can’t say enough how much fun you’ll have and how well they treat you. I don’t endorse any kind of service unless I use it myself and have had a good experience with it. Our last night of spring break with Rollin’ Tide Boil Co. is a memory we will cherish as a family forever. Thank you so much Shawn and Kassie from the Young family. We are so grateful for the experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Fantastic time with friends on the beach!Shawn and Kassie were so accommodating and fun. Delicious boil, great bonfire and the s'mores were excellent! Highly recommend these folks for a great time!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This is our 3rd time booking with Rollin Tide Boil......what can I say we love seafood BUT more than anything we can't say enough about Shaun and Kassy. They are the business owners and it's obvious they love what they do. Each and every time they have done an outstanding job and my group was thrilled! Perfect for any size group and so much more fun than going out to eat and having to cut your beach day short.