“It’s All Good!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
“It’s All Good!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Perfect little beach cottage! Great comfy king bed and the A/C worked great. Perfect little yard for our two tiny pups as well. Although small it’s perfect for a fun beach visit. I’d go back any chance I got because it’s like “glamping”” at the beach and what could be better!!!

Angelica...
“4 Days/ 3 Nights Stay”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Positives:
1. Linens and towels had nice clean smell.
2. Lovely yard space for our two chihuahuas and covered/shaded patio area with table, 4 chairs and two rocking chairs.
3. Bed was very large with ample space.
4. Good kitchen space with fridge.

Negatives:
1. The water temperature in the shower was inconsistent while running. It would go from scolding hot to too cool. Had to take cool showers.
2. Small shower. I flipped my head back to drain the water from my hair, like normal and hit my head on the wall.
3. Loud air conditioner constantly blowing too strongly which did not shut off even after turning the thermostat to off. It did not ware on us until our final night. It was so loud, it was hard to hear the tv.

Ruth C
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Charming, relaxing, overall wonderful!”
Reviewed 2 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

I plan to go back and stay in this little charmer for sure!! Had a beautiful patio and yard for my small dogs. Comfy king sized bed. Right in town---

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing