“Amazing as always!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for years and all I can say is that I have never been disappointed. They have the best Enchilladas and Quesdilla and their tacos are to die for. I am glad to see them open after Hurricane!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

There's limited choices for breakfast on the island so for our last day there, we decided to check out San Juan. The parking lot was packed, so we assumed it would be good food- but we were wrong. Of the four of us, two of the plates were made incorrectly. My daughter said her beans tasted terrible, the bacon was under-cooked. The salsa was good, but that's about it. A large group of about 10 came in and the waitresses were attempting to put tables to get at a very awkward U shape and encroaching on other guests tables (almost literally back to back with the other guests), it was uncomfortable to watch. We wont be back.

1  Thank Taylor M
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I've never had a problem with Juan's food or service, But there was a time that we ordered breakfast..pancakes with bacon. They didn't have sugar free syrup. Juan himself went to the local market and bought some. If that isn't service, then what is.
You can always recognize him with the cowboy hat. If you ever have a problem with the food, we never have, bring it to his attention. He will make it right.
To the ones posting bad reviews,,I ask you this. Chips were stale..did you complain? If so Juan would have comped your meal. Was the food rancid? Why did you eat it? Juan would have comped your meal. I really doubt it was rancid. Juan runs a tight ship. His customers are his lively hood. He speaks perfectly good English.
I been and shall always be a fan of his restaurant . You want a bad review? Moby Dicks. triple breads all their food. Fish, oysters, scallops, shrimp. The only good thing is their french fries,

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Don't go to this restaurant. I went with a large group of students and all of us were sick that evening and the next day. The food tasted ok but it seems the owners don't clean and are serving rancid food. The health department should investigate.

1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten here before, pre-Harvey, and it was good enough for us to come back. Big mistake we won’t make again. Chips were stale, salsa was off. Like it had gone bad. I had cheese enchiladas (flour tortillas are not enchiladas!!) and a taco. No flavor, just grease. Hubby had beef fajitas that were flavorful but paper thin. I don’t know how they got them that thin. Both of us feel sick after barely eating any of our food. Did we complain? Tried but no one could speak English all of a sudden.

2  Thank reeltxn