“Not the best.”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 21 September 2018

First time here for this new restaurant in Port A. One person is waitress, busser and cashier. I ordered the chicken fried steak and my wife ordered the hamburger steak. They brought my wife's steak and told me "the cook wasn't comfortable serving my steak." I reordered the same thing my wife had, but by the time I got my food, she was almost finished. They only charged me half price for my meal, but we probably won't go back.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

A very homey, down home atmosphere in the cafe!! Great burgers and fries...and I am sure anything else you would want!!! Grandkids liked it and so did the grandparents :)

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We were looking forward to having lunch here as we have had good luck in the past. We ordered a small salad and bread pudding. After a while the waitress had never brought the bread pudding and my husband went up to ask about it. At that time he was told she had learned they were out. I’m not sure when she was going to come back to the table and let me know or how long I would’ve been sitting there. She did offer apple pie to which I said no. I was very disappointed in the service. I may or may not return.

1  Thank Debra R
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Went in at 8:15 PM..They close at 9:00 PM.Happy to see me and received wonderful unhurried service.Ordered the Special..fried shrimp platter..great ,,Ended up being only customer in The Cafe..Enjoyed my Dinner.Nothing fancy here just good food at a reasonable price !

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 11:10 am and a very unfriendly and rude waitress told us breakfast was over and it would be an hour before they would serve lunch. This was a dine in restaurant not a fast food restaurant. Who does this?
We walked out and won’t go back. A cook should be able to cook breakfast and go right into lunch.