All reviewsfull kitchenrental companynice poolelevatorbalconyportunit
Reviewed 18 December 2010

I had an unexpected chance to visit the beach, and went back to Sea Breeze suites, a place I hand visited a few years ago. The hotel has only gotten better. The rooms clean and decorated tastfuly. The grounds and building well maintained. The landscaping has matured and been well kept. They have even added a fountain at the enterance. Good SERVICE and polite. The heated hottub is really a bonus in the colder weather.

I have and will continue to recommend Sea Breeze Suites to my friends and business assoicates.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank dpbiloxi
Reviewed 10 August 2010

We stayed in the same room 2 years ago and was happy with this hotel..Just got back from 8 days in same room. First of all service at this hotel is poor. We stayed for over a week and our sheets were never changed. On the last couple of nights they were really bad, dusted sand off every night before we got in bed but it just wasnt the same as clean sheets ......at least change them every 2 or 3 days....dont you think???. The maid would leave 2 bath towels every day even though it was clear there were 3 people in the room. One day, two bath towels, no washrags or hand towels. One evening my daughter was treated very rudely when she went to office and asked for at least one more towel....she was told only 2 people were on the books as being in that room and they very reluctantly gave up one bath towel. Come on now....Also the carpet was very dirty, huge stains on three places in the room. There was a small mixture of mis-matched plates, no large drinking glasses, a few little juice glasses. It was not a kitchen condusive for cooking anything. The parking is next to impossible due to the small size of the parking lot and the big SUV's, vans and doolies allowed to park where a compact car should be. There is parking at the side but these monsters always parked in front closer to the rooms. I will never recommend this budget hotel again to anyone. This is the meaning of you get what you pay for but we still spent over 700.00 there.....not a good deal like it used to be.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
4  Thank cata45
Reviewed 9 August 2010

The staff was rude for the entirety of our two-night stay. (Why two nights? They refused to cancel our reservation even though we were VERY unhappy and we couldn't afford to pay for a room we weren't going to stay in.) The room was not clean and they only provided two very worn towels for the entire family to share for our whole stay. The pool area was filthy. The whole place was overhyped, overpriced and underserviced. We spoke to the manager and she simply didn't care. We were definitely RIPPED OFF!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank semiserene
Reviewed 29 June 2010

I have stayed at high end hotels and very low end hotels in Port Aransas and I have found that Seabreeze is the only place we will ever stay when we go to Port Aransas. They are convenient, clean, safe and they allow pets which my family is very happy about. I made the mistake of staying somewhere else this passed weekened (6/25/10) at a lower priced hotel and my dog got fleas from their property, the ac didn't work either. Therefore I will never stray away from Seabreeze. My teenage son even said this is the best place to stay which is a compliment.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2010

It was a nice place the location was perfect to the beach,you could walk or drive.There was plenty of resturants in walking distance.The landscape was beautiful.The room was large with full kitchen,two comfy beds,and a patio.The place is a little worn but I would go back again.There was a nice size pool witha hot tub.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family