US$168
US$141
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Port Arthur)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$71
Hotels.com
US$65
Orbitz.com
All reviewswafflestoilet seatcustomer service isexercise roomwater pressurestaff was very friendlyemployeesfacility
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Very outdated with a tube tv and the beds had to have been 25 years old or the cheapest mattress they could find. Along with the cheapest pillows. Just very very poor bedrooms.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I recently stayed for a while here at this Baymont Inn because my husband was working near by. There are lots of other hotels in the area but i liked that this one was comparatively priced and accepted pets and have a kitchenette( please put brooms in all the kitchen rooms!). I was there for quite a while like 3+ weeks. So for the time being it was like home. Ms. Maria the house keeping lady was the most awesome person on staff to say the least. She understood that we were going to be spending a long period of time and tried her best to make us feel comfortable and at home. She went above and beyond what i would expect a house keeper to do. She is the sweetest lady i have EVER met and I even gave her a big hug when we left! I will miss seeing her! Ms. Rachel, Ms. Arletta, Mr. Tre, and Yess as stated before in another review Mr. Craig (Hint to the owner they need more pay, with out them your place would go to poopt!) If it wasn't for them i might have moved on to another place because the place needs updates and better amenities. But those guys especially made my stay hassle free.. I named them because there where some staff that seemed to be just there for the pay check. But those guys really tried to make my stay easy, comfortable and happy. The real meaning of customer service. If the owner put more money into the place and got rid of some pay check seekers this could be a really nice place. The pool area for one! Please buy a automatic pool sweep to keep it clean! Mr. Craig and Mr. Tre do a great job and as I have owned a pool before do not know for the life of me how they do it with out that! One person in particular was a man i didnt get his name but hes tall with braids,, rude! I will most likely stay again and hope they make up grades. Oh and Ms. Ashley.... you need her too! It would be good to get better laundry facility, it has lots of broke problems. Thats my two cents.... I hope the owner see this and really takes into consideration my opinion because I feel like he could really have a great place and not just an ok place with Ms. Maria, Ms. Rachel, Ms. Arletta, Ms. Ashley, Mr. Craig and Mr. Tre and some well spent money for upgrades!

Room Tip: The Kitchenette rooms are more than worth it. bring your own kitchen ware as there is NONE!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The ladies in housekeeping as well as the frontdesk has always been awesome to me. To see the maintenance man Mr.Craig back is wonderful! Keep up the great work guys! You're greatly appreciated, I'd be long gone if it wasn't for your combine efforts... sincerely yours, Mr. 3yr guest

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Clean, quiet room. The staff was friendly and polite. I travel for work weekly and I am picky about cleanliness so it was a pleasant experience to have a clean room at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business