Port Isla Inn(Port Isabel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$70
US$68
Hotels.com
White Sands Motel(Port Isabel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$69
Blue Bay Inn & Suites(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$96
US$79
Suites at Sunchase(South Padre Island)
US$109
US$98
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$135
The Inn at South Padre(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$169
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$249
  • Pool
Southwind Inn(Port Isabel)
Queen Isabel Inn(Port Isabel)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsone nightjacuzzidesksoapcleanliness
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Spent a night here in a nice sized king room. Room itself was just ok - had 2 night tables, a desk, dresser, an okay bed and a very small tv. A microwave and fridge was in the room and the hotel has on-site self-serve laundry. Room decor was not so great - everything looked very worn (big lumpy chair) and the windows had dark saggy curtains. Room also had a jacuzzi but the jacuzzi had no taps. Not much praise here for cleanliness - bathroom counter and sink was not clean - there was hair in both sink and non-working jacuzzi. Shower had a bar of soap up on the top edge of the shower that looked like it had been there for a long long time.
On an up note- the night I stayed was very cold and the room had good heat. Outside areas included an outdoor pool (too cold to try) and a couple of BBQ's - my favorite being the huge "Longhorn BBQ". Overall Casa Rosa seems to present better outdoors than within their rooms. Could be okay for a stay if the rooms were cleaned and the price were not too high

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank a b
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Coming for a night stay I was informed that I was able to come in early on. Didn't happen had to pay an extra night. Which they didn't relay to me. Okay I get the hotel policy. Just don't say something and say something else when I get here. Heading to my room I lay down to see this on the headboard. The attendant tells me this is normal for this hotel?! Run down place. Do not waste your money here. Pay those extra 20 dollars for a hotel somewhere else. The blankets are gross also.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank Enjulie
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Ms. Ida at the front desk was very cordial and professional. Based on room assignment, the hot tub was functional. We enjoyed this room feature! The grounds appeared to be well kept. The room had a decent bed.

Room Tip: ask for Room 102; the hot tub works!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We were on a budget and decided this hotel was the best. Check-in was a breeze. The room was comfy and was all we needed. We spent most of the days out and when we returned at night we slept good. I would recommend for budget travelers.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clint4212
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at the Casa Rosa 2 previous times, and knew what to expect. We expected average accommodations and did have it. Functionally, this property had what we needed. Clean rooms, functioning showers, and a very basic breakfast. For the money, it was a decent value.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family