Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Richardson
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsrecently opened hotelnewer facilityfront deskour entire staysmall outdoor poolaccessible roomboth morningsholiday weekendworkout facilityquiet areadallas richardsonstaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast was excellenttop floorlate checkking bedclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This Hampton Inn is pretty good but not to the quality of others I have visited. The staff was friendly, but they would not perform simple acts of helpfulness that other Hampton Inns have provided. I was disappointed in the service.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We come in to town from New Mexico to visit family about once every 3 months or so. Since the first time we stayed here about a year ago, this is the ONLY hotel we will stay at from here on out. I’m not one to give a perfect rating to anywhere; whether it be a restaurant or hotel. But I legitimately can not find one negative thing to say about this hotel. The rooms are extra nice for the price, the location is quiet, but most importantly, the staff here is THE best I’ve ever encountered at a hotel. And it’s not just on one visit, or just one person. Every time we stay here, from management, to the front desk, to housekeeping, everyone here is awesome and super accommodating. It’s very hard to find superb service anywhere nowadays. So I really appreciate everyone here going the extra mile to make our stay here comfortable and enjoyable every single time. To the staff at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Richardson: Y’all are the real MVPs! Thank you, and we look forward to our next stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 9 February 2018

This hotel has modern rooms, it’s comfortable, clean, great breakfast and very quiet. The staff is friendly. This is the place that I stay each time I am in Richardson on business. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Convenient location, newer facility; I had high hopes. The attention to detail is not there - stains on the concrete leading to the front door, room not ready at check in, extremely poor to non existent housekeeping - even after multiple requests/complaints. Apparently, if you voice a concern regarding less than expected housekeeping, they just skip you completely the next day. Front desk staff was extremely friendly but after two complaints and being told they would advise GM the next day, no contact has been made so I can only assume that they are not concerned about repeat business. Our corporate offices are right around the corner and we all travel a lot to visit Richardson. Fortunately, there are many other competitors in the area who seem to appreciate the business. I'll be sure to let our team members know.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I recently visited Dallas and stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Richardson. The beginning of my stay left much to be desired. I originally requested an early check in for my reservation but I understand that due to inclement weather that was not an option for my date of arrival. However the young lady at the front desk when I arrived did her best to alienate and frustrate me while conveying this information. Carmelita was not warm welcoming or friendly. Her attitude was very dismissive and and condescending. Every question I asked her was met with a deadpan response that indicated she didn’t really care about how to best service me. She left a horrible taste in my mouth for the duration of my trip. Every time my path crossed with hers it was a very negative experience. Luckily it seems she only worked mornings so I didn’t have to deal with her much. The afternoon and evening staff were much more pleasant and accommodating. They were very helpful and gave great recommendations for local sights and restaurants. The room we stayed in was a king bed which was very comfortable and clean. The hotel is fairly new and it was a pleasure to come back to this well appointed space after spending the day out. Outside of my terrible experience with Carmelita the only thing I wish was different was the ice machine. We were on the 3rd floor and for the entire duration of our stay the ice machine on our floor was out of order. It was slightly inconvenient to have to go up or down for ice every day. Other than that. Great stay. Mostly Great Staff. I would definitely return.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple