“Never disappointed ”

Pho Bac
Ranked #88 of 459 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Since it was cooler weather I was really craving Pho. It was so good as always and so was the spring rolls!! My son got the pork sandwich and said it was very good too. Great service too.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I give this experience more like almost a 4.
My coworker and I went there today 11/9/2016 for lunch. We like to beat the lunch rush so we went at 1pm and we were seated quickly. Nothing special about the service. Our food delivery was fairly quickly.

We both ordered the #1-Cha Gio egg rolls which they were decent but have had better. The flavor was good and almost the same as I like, the size of the egg rolls were good for the price.

Main dish was #12-Pho GA white meat. We got the medium size which was quite big however it was more broth than noodles and chicken. I put pretty much most of my veggies in it and it was still quite a bit of broth. The flavor was bland, I had to add salt but still didn't flavor it. The chicken was a bit dry. The size for the price is good but wished there were more in it. The picture of the pho attached unfortunately was taken after I had ate most of the broth.

I didn't complain because I am feeling under the weather and needed some Pho. I paid under $11 at this place where my favorite place I would have paid just under $13.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

You can certainly get your Pho on here.
Upon walking in at lunchtime, you'll see many, many Asian customers. Good sign.
And for good reason. The food is moderately priced and extremely good.
The restaurant is very clean, and the staff is helpful.
This place is certainly a "must go" restaurant.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

My husband and I have eaten here many times and have always enjoyed ourselves. The pho is the best around. Both the beef and the chicken are excellent. It's always perfect. The vermicelli with pork is divine. It's number 22 on the menu and also comes with Vietnamese egg rolls. Writing this makes me want to go have it immediately. The owner is friendly and interesting to chat with. He grows the most amazing bonsais and often has one or two decorating the counters in the back. The over rice dishes are delicious, especially the beef tenderloin and the Cornish hen. You can't have a bad meal here. The decor is very pretty. The owner has worked very hard to run a lovely immaculate restaurant.

1  Thank Marlene U
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Awesome pho. Still can't find another place as good as this. Broth is very flavorful. Can't give away secret. If you try you will like if not love this place. Good menu. Great for anytime. Make the trip.

Been to Pho Bac? Share your experiences!