“Orange and Lemon Chicken”
Review of Chien Garden

Chien Garden
Ranked #106 of 452 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Nice comfortable lunch here at Chein Garden. The service quick and efficient. The lunch comes with rice, egg roll, soup, a chicken wing, and the entree. We will be back. I would like to try the spicy dishes.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My office is nearby and I often work late. This is one of my preferred restaurants for a quick dinner.

I have tried a number of items from the menu and I have yet to find something I did not like.

If I go with a coworker we eat in. The service is very good. If I am working late by myself, I often get take out and eat at my desk.

I would not say what I have had there is extraordinary, but I have always enjoyed anything I have tried. I would say that it does not knock my socks off, but it has never been a disappointment. I have probably eaten there more than 30 times.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Chien Garden is our all time favorite. We've been coming here for over 20 years. We've moved farther north to Wylie. There are many other Chinese restaurants that we've tried. They are closer to home...but still not as good as Chien Garden. I can't find an egg roll anywhere as good as theirs. The family that runs the restaurant including Amy is so sweet. Will always be our fav!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

This restaurant is tucked away in a strip mall so unless you are really looking for it you will miss it. I was greeted and seated right away. My jasmine tea appeared within a minute or two and was delicious. I chose the Princess Chicken and an egg roll. The egg roll was steaming hot. My meal arrived quickly and was very good. Although I thought the menu said it was spicy it was not. I added some sweet and sour sauce to add a little tang to it. My waitress was delightful. I will come again and try another dish. The portions are large. It would be a great place for a family to order several different things and share.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I just tried the BEEF NOODLE SOUP. OMG, it was off the charts good. It was perfect for me because I have severe limitations on WHAT I can eat. I've eaten it plain and slightly spicy, I really liked both. It comes it a ridiculously large bowl that is very full. Be really hungry or plan to get two meals. I've eaten this three times in the past week and cannot wait to return. Check out the photo, It says it well.