“Not recommended. ”
Review of Tokyo Joe's

Tokyo Joe's
Ranked #198 of 448 Restaurants in Richardson
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

The food was bland with no redeeming qualities. Would not recommend going here. Nice and clean though.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Really good food, the people are helpful with 1st timers, probably a bit $$ for what you get, but the food is really good

Reviewed 8 June 2016

My husband, son and I came here for dinner. There was no one in the restaurant and now we understand why. We each ordered a different bowl and got an order of sushi for my son to eat. The sushi was flat out gross. I think gas station sushi tastes better than this did. It had to have been prepackaged and wouldn't surprise me if it had been frozen at some point. Yes. It was that bad. The bowls were terrible. My husband and I each got a different bowl off the menu - veggies, beef and a different sauces. First you should know that they are clearly not cooked together as the veggies have no flavor infused into their previously frozen selves. My husband and I both ordered beef. His actually looked like beef. Mine looked (and tasted) like canned dog food. It had such an off putting texture that after 2 bites I decided it would be better to throw it in the trash. It was honestly one of the worst things I've eaten in recent memory.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We love Asian food so we decided to try this place out. To put it frankly it just wasn't good. We both tried different dishes with different sauces and weren't impressed by anything. It was WAY too salty too.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I was very impressed by my Bento box. The Joe's sushi was perfect. The salad was so fresh and great I finished that first The noodles and chicken with teriyaki was good at first but even better the next day. I will definitely be going back again.

Been to Tokyo Joe's? Share your experiences!