Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$101
  • Restaurant
US$109
US$93
Travelocity
All reviewswaffle housefront deskpurchase breakfastcorporate areabistro areadecent neighborhoodparking lotthe rooms were nicegood nights sleepfirst floorthe entire hotelcomfortable hotelstayed two nightsdart stationbed and pillowsa great stayhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This is our go to hotel for when we visit family in Dallas. It is consistent in terms of cleanliness and dependability. This is the standard by which I measure all Courtyard Marriot hotels. We have stayed in several rooms at this hotel and have never had a complaint. The bathroom is pretty bare bones, but always clean. The rooms themselves are generously spacious. The furnishings are good quality and there are plenty of outlets for charging all our devices.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Older courtyard but clean and well kept. Made a reservation late and when I arrived it was ready and handled correctly. Plenty of parking in decent neighborhood. Could use some more lights in parking lot.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Comfortable hotel, I was here for one night.
Bed and pillows were comfortable, I had a good nights sleep.
Room was spotlessly clean.

Staff were very polite and friendly, the lady at the front desk gave me some milk to make coffee with (I am not a fan of 'creamer').

Only minor downside was that breakfast was not included in my room rate, but there is a Waffle House across the road that does adequate breakfasts so this is not a key issue

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank IanHR
Brian F, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Hi IanHR,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and I'm glad you were able to find a breakfast that suits your needs.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly and Professional staff, very clean & nice rooms. They provided Coffee pot, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing Board. My wife and I loved our stay here! I highly recommend! Clean and nice area. We will definitely stay here again if we get the chance.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I was very happy with our 4 night stay here. The bed & pillows were very comfortable, as was the couch in the room. We had a slider to the parking lot (stayed on the first floor). One of my absolute favorite things about this hotel was The Bistro (their restaurant in the lobby). The breakfast burrito was absolutely delicious and for $8 I was not expecting the beautiful cup of fresh fruit, salsa & fresh guacamole I got with it. There is also a Starbucks in the bistro (just the coffee). It was awesome not having to drive to another location to get my coffee. There are a couple different “lounge” type areas with couches & tv (some with no tv) in the lobby as well-we came with a large group of people & utilized that for a group discussion one night. CVS & Chili’s located in the same parking lot. We were here for a conference at a church in Dallas & had about a 10-15 minute drive there depending on traffic. If I had one complaint they could offer a few more channels. All in all a great stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple